• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The first three episodes (and manga chapters) are all introductions for the three protagonist groups.

Blackstar is awesome , the one who grows the most over the course of the show!

also the first 3 episodes are a prolouge to the series to stick with it for a few episodes to see if you like it

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I miss the trolling TCat opening.

Commercial, but yeah. Especially since...

SF4blj1.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just learned today the next Death Battle will be He-Man vs. Lion-O. I imagine it will be the 80's incarnations since they're both crazy strong.

The remake versions (2002 He-Man and 2011 Lion-O) wouldn't be fair. He-Man would curbstomp Lion-O, especially when this version sucks.

yami4ct

Yes. They're in the middle of Greed Island right now. Considering how fucked up the chimera ant arc gets, I'd be surprised if they can get through it without massive censorship. It's most likely happening though.

Well, they got through some of the hugely messed up stuff in the Yorkshin arc, specifically thinking of the
auction house
scene, so in all likelihood they'll get through most of it unscathed. Some of the especially bad stuff from the ant arc like the
open brain interrogation
may not make it through, but I bet the majority will. I look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom