• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

SHOW ME A GOOD TIME, AIZEN!

CLrrwXK.gif

Azure J

Forgot how good Saigsu's OST was for the later episodes of Bleach. Had flashbacks to Angel of Doom from Eva 1.11 during Treachery earlier.

AW SHIT THAT ACTUAL TEAMWORK.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Remember when this show was interesting?
me neither

Yeah, I never enjoyed Bleach that much. The early episodic stuff was a bit interesting, and Soul Society was entertaining in concept, but it seemed to drag everything the hell out even back then. I quickly realized the series wasn't for me even as its popularity was exploding (which was inexplicable to me.)

Not sure if I want to see this movie.
Yeah, I never enjoyed Bleach that much. The early episodic stuff was a bit interesting, and Soul Society was entertaining in concept, but it seemed to drag everything the hell out even back then. I quickly realized the series wasn't for me even as its popularity was exploding (which was inexplicable to me.)
I guess it's decline in popularity comes as no shock.

Forgot how good Saigsu's OST was for the later episodes of Bleach. Had flashbacks to Angel of Doom from Eva 1.11 during Treachery earlier.

AW SHIT THAT ACTUAL TEAMWORK.

Amazing what can happen when they use such a simple concept, David Bowie Sensei needs to come teach these guys the basics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom