• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"I didn't come here to destroy you. I came here to destroy you and end your reign of terror!"

Dat wooden nonsensical Viz translation.

"AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHH!" -Hitsugaya

Yup. This show has fully become DBZ with swords now.

Azure J

I realized this with D-tecnoLife. And later Rolling Star. And later still Velonica.

Velonica's OP animation was a masterstroke.

Yes. May 18th starting at episode 207. Going on right after Naruto and SE is being moved down.

Oh snap. Wait, as in the buildup right before Water-motherfucking-7? :eek: :eek: :eek:

ToonamiGAF is going to be excellent.

Soyfon and Yoruchi could have ended this like 200 episodes ago.

Urahara could have ended the series solo.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just a reminder: Hitsugaya here is the most popular character in Japan. Even got an entire movie about him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Why would he lose his rank of captain for killing the greatest threat to the balance of the universe?

Soul Society, you are fucking dumb.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why would he lose his rank of captain for killing the greatest threat to the balance of the universe?

Soul Society, you are fucking dumb.

Considering they weren't able to figure out that all this ghost shit was going on in Karakura Town... yeah that's apt.

I've seen someone compare Karakura to Stephen King's Maine.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Velonica's OP animation was a masterstroke.

Some of my favorite animation in all of anime is the openings for Rolling Star (which somehow even had a pre-spoiler for the
Gin thing that this opening also references
), Velonica, and of course, this opening.

I think the animators are all so bored with the actual show (because of having to follow the manga) that they pour all their creativity into the openings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom