• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
With a healthy dose of nightmare fuel, I'm heading to bed now. I'll watch GXPeePee in the morning. Yeah I know that joke is immature, but it's better than any of the shit they try!

tumblr_m8q9ckyCXC1qgf5wx.gif

Jintor

Hundreds died last night as two giant robots duked it out in the downtown industrial district

Seemed like a stylistic choice they made for that sequence.

Yeah, I think Octus' voice modulation is garbled and the VAs are hamming it up a little, too

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Fuck! I'm trying to block that shit out. Courage was overall pretty damn creepy. As a kid, I'm not sure what kept me coming back as I was very sensitive to that type of stuff.

I know man, I was hooked on that shit. I wish it was on hulu or netflix, if it was it'd probably be all I'd watch.

Fuck! I'm trying to block that shit out. Courage was overall pretty damn creepy. As a kid, I'm not sure what kept me coming back as I was very sensitive to that type of stuff.

maybe because you're not a farmer.

553910_438491906171936_1176000151_n.jpg

B-Dubs said:
I know man, I was hooked on that shit. I wish it was on hulu or netflix, if it was it'd probably be all I'd watch.

it is. they just put it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom