• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, don't fuck with the animated version of Cindy McPherson

tumblr_ly0bb25kdu1qg78udo1_500.gif

Cammy's daughter is hardcore.
hAD432296

More bangs, two braids instead of one!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
When is the new season of The Boondocks supposed to start?

Still wondering that. There is the live-action Uncle Ruckus movie, but nothing about Season 4. With the movie, we may not see it until next year. That would be four years since Season 3.

Season 4 better have Disney-level animation...

ReiGun

I flip flopped on Black Star. I thought he was okay at first, then hated him, then by the end I thought he was cool.

Death the Kid is my boy though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The World is Yours, Riley.

I will never understand the admiration for Tony Montana. The whole point of the movie was that the gangster life will lead to self-destruction, everyone leaving or hating him, and his eventual death.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
"Look, fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck them shoes, fuck them socks with the belt on it, fuck yo gay ass mutha fucking accent, fuck them cheap ass cigars, fuck ya yuckmouth teeth, fuck yo hairpiece, fuck yo chocolate, fuck Guy Ritchie, fuck Prince Williams, fuck the Queen. This is America, My president is black, and my lambo is blue nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room. And if i see you on the street i'm slappin the shit outta you."

I lost my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom