• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh hi Unohana
AKA the first Kenpachi, a supposed violent killer but is once again wasted

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So if they don't need his help why aren't THEY rushing to defend Fake Kurokara Town or whatever?

Wait... so after all this time, does Rukia ever get her powers back?

She got them back at the end of Soul Society. She's just really weak/lame.

Azure J

Seeing Unohana here is making me remember the funniest part of current Bleach manga.

A character with that much potential, and all of it gone since she's built up to be killed by Zaraki because she wants the dick sword through her to awaken his original fighting ability.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Find out what happens next... in two weeks.

Next week? Bleach meets Aladdin. Sadly, no Genie voiced by Robin Williams to save it...

Tamanon

Banned
So if they don't need his help why aren't THEY rushing to defend Fake Kurokara Town or whatever?

She got them back at the end of Soul Society. She's just really weak/lame.

Eh, there's actually a reason only Ichigo would be useful in FKT, instead of the captains. Should be explained in two episodes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Because Aizen has this awesome ability to mindfuck anyone who looks at his sword.

Which means every soul reaper from soul society is fucked if they try to fight him. Ichigo wasn't around to get tainted by it - so he's the guy for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom