• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ANYTHING
The captains weren't even fighting at full power back then. Kubo gives them powers that they apparently have always had that would have killed Ichigo easily but they didn't use them back then because Kubo is a terrible writer. Wait till you see what Zaraki pulls out of his ass.

Bullshit in its purest form...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I still cant get how this show just forgets Ichigo kicked most of these Captains asses wayyyyyy back ago and has even went through power upgrades. Nahh never happened.

They're popular characters so the author's solution in bringing them back was to retcon away all of Ichigo's wins with excuses.

The only person Ichigo legitimately beat from the Soul Society arc now was Renji I believe.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Murder, kidnapping, destruction of public property. This bridge is serious business. Moreso than children's card games.

Astral

Am I right in thinking the Zabuza arc and the Chuunin Exams are the best arcs in Naruto (excluding Shippuden because I've never seen it)?

Am I right in thinking the Zabuza arc and the Chuunin Exams are the best arcs in Naruto (excluding Shippuden because I've never seen it)?

Naruto is pretty awesome up to the Sasuke fight (which is still epic to this day...)...then it falls off a cliff.

I still enjoy it tho. I just know its pretty dumb

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
There are no good arcs in Shippuden. Pain arc is good until the ending makes it retroactively a waste of time.

e5YuU.gif

So wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom