• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
I still cant get how this show just forgets Ichigo kicked most of these Captains asses wayyyyyy back ago and has even went through power upgrades. Nahh never happened.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
iKdAgQLCPdP5T.gif

Didn't get to post this when Bleach started, but we all know Toonami really only starts at 12:30 anyways.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I still cant get how this show just forgets Ichigo kicked most of these Captains asses wayyyyyy back ago and has even went through power upgrades. Nahh never happened.

Ichigo only fought one real captain and that was close... shit, you could say he cheated and lost too if you wanted.

RagnarokX

The captains weren't even fighting at full power back then. Kubo gives them powers that they apparently have always had that would have killed Ichigo easily but they didn't use them back then because Kubo is a terrible writer. Wait till you see what Zaraki pulls out of his ass.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I never, ever, EVER want to hear the words "trembling with excitement" ever utter from the mouth of Sasuke ever again.

Ponn

Banned
Ichigo only fought one real captain and that was close... shit, you could say he cheated and lost too if you wanted.

He fought both of those in particular who just showed up, cut limbs and clowned Ichigo. At this point there should be a huge disparity between them.

Its fucking Bleach though so thinking about anything can be dangerous.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sakura's voice actress really doesn't help me not hat the character. Terrible voice acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom