• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yes, really. He has a castle with servants who know him and everything. Really weird.

I cant remember how it goes.

Already forgot how it goes :(

P7evjVQl.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgrO7UOGPsA#t=2m10

GaimeGuy

So um...

I watched ahead a few episodes of Eureka 7...

Specifically, through episode 31.

o_O Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning Toonami-GAF. Sorry I ducked out early, I wasn't feeling that well. Hopefully next week I'll be better.

*reads through reactions* Yeah, Mumm-Ra destroyed a galaxy for a sword. It was weird.

Morning ToonamiGAF, I see Andrex has posted the podcast!

I fell asleep at Symbionic Titan but mysteriously woke up at 5:55 AM, directly at the end of Inuyasha. It was weird timing...

Aw, regarding the cut OP/EDs...

I'm gonna be depressed when they cut Soul Eater's BARK BARK :(

Ending 3, contains some future characters, so might be a spoil?

Jintor

oooh could be a big one if they're doing a con announcement

i will be disappoint if it turns out to be bloody sword art online though

although

i guess that could also be cool in a hatewatch kind of way

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

although

I don't think that show is even dubbed yet.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

although

We can only have so many hate watches at once, we're going to need to cool down after GPX is over.

Speak of the devil, Aniplex just announced a SAO dub is coming. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-22/aniplex-usa-confirms-sword-art-online-english-dub (found through OP Rainfall).

Since it was just announced, it will probably be a while.

Maybe not, since a lot of VAs mention at cons that they're sometimes done dubbing a series long before they actually get announced, thought that's usually Funi VAs, not sure if Aniplex does things the same.

But SAO would really be the worst shit they could get, so I really hope it isn't...

Jintor

On the other hand, it would be among the best worst shit they could get.

But personally I hope it's Gurren Lagann, because it should always be Gurren Lagann

Mature

Looking forward to that momocon panel. Isn't it being recorded or livestreamed or something to that effect? At any rate, it'll be cool to see them talk about junk in the flesh.

GaimeGuy

Well,
they take a bath together later on. Naked. One may wash the others back, I don't quite remember.

Episode 31, the last one I watched, has (Note: Eureka 7 spoilers, don't read if you haven't seen the show before)
The Awakening.

Seda

Just finished the Tenchi Muyo GXP show. Man, that was some stupid shit.

We noticed.

Still, I don't want to spoil myself on what happens, because I want to react to the stupid shit in real time. Either 789shadow or B-Dubs (the similar avatars mix me up) say the ending is somehow even worse than the show we've seen up to this point. As I stated earlier, it's somehow reality defying.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We noticed.

Still, I don't want to spoil myself on what happens, because I want to react to the stupid shit in real time. Either 789shadow or B-Dubs (the similar avatars mix me up) say the ending is somehow even worse than the show we've seen up to this point. As I stated earlier, it's somehow reality defying.

Not cool brah, but yea it ends stupidly.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
On the other hand, it would be among the best worst shit they could get.

But personally I hope it's Gurren Lagann, because it should always be Gurren Lagann

It can't be Gurren Lagann because no one has the NA rights to Gurren Lagann right now (well for the tv show anyways).

We should probably just assume that all former Bandai properties are no-goes.

It can't be Gurren Lagann because no one has the NA rights to Gurren Lagann right now (well for the tv show anyways).

We should probably just assume that all former Bandai properties are no-goes.

Aniplex listed Gurren Lagann on a Facebook poll asking what one of their shows people would like to see on Toonami, for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom