• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of avatars, I'm gonna retire Aku. Which one should I rock?
kgpuTa1.png
8PAhv7l.png
S1UjMlX.png
DX0kyV7.png

iHTYbN9.png
E1zW7iU.png

damn it guys

Okay, when and where, I'll go

probably

EDIT:

Okay, according to http://www.momocon.com/events/schedule/

Toonami is Sunday March 10th at 11:30 as the Main Event (2nd floor in the East Ballroom). I get off at Peachtree Center station, walk a block...registration is 20$..

Well should you go, try to get Steve and Jason's autographs using a piece of paper with the ToonamiGAF banner on it (and a photo of them holding the paper of course)

And if you could, get Brina Palencia to sign the paper as well since she was in Casshern Sins

It must be done!

Your just saying that because we were lucky enough to get awesome avatars made for us and you didn't.
Pfft, aint no avatar cooler than one made with your own sweat
and blood.

Speaking of avatars, I'm gonna retire Aku. Which one should I rock?
Number six.

damn it guys

Okay, when and where, I'll go

probably

EDIT:

Okay, according to http://www.momocon.com/events/schedule/

Toonami is Sunday March 10th at 11:30 as the Main Event (2nd floor in the East Ballroom). I get off at Peachtree Center station, walk a block...registration is 20$..
You're a good person, Seda.

Seda

VSSty28.png

The question is vague; If Thundercats was going to rerun, would they be secretive about it? Maybe they are just being coy. Perhaps they will announce it at Momocon? At that point there will be 3 episodes left to air.

Seda

I guess it's worth noting that Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 10 at 2am , so March 9th's schedule looks like this without SBT and E7

mSLkV9D.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TCats and GXP in a row with no SBT or E7 is like getting gangraped and not even getting a reacharound.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I guess it's worth noting that Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 10 at 2am , so March 9th's schedule looks like this without SBT and E7

mSLkV9D.png

Oh man, we lose two of the better shows that week? That is going to be painful as all holy hell. TCats into GPX? May as well just nuke us.

Necrovex

It's awful on the Cassern one. I mean, I'm glad there's a "value edition," but I honestly thought it was a bootleg copy when I first saw one.

Amazon has Deadman for $38. FYE had it on sale for $50, normal price $70.

I am always astounded that FYE didn't die enter a comatose state sooner.

Is it just me or are they dropping a lot of Eva mentions on the tumblr lately? They even thought out loud it would make a good fit later in the block - and I don't think FMA:B will finish this run.

I only ask because I've never seen it.

Is it just me or are they dropping a lot of Eva mentions on the tumblr lately? They even thought out loud it would make a good fit later in the block - and I don't think FMA:B will finish this run.

I only ask because I've never seen it.

Could be about the movies. They said they wanted to do a Toonami movie night last year.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Just realized we won't get Haruka Kanata until May 26. :(

At least Melody of the Wild Dance gets here a little earlier... on April 6. And Change is pretty good still.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Andrex, are you responsible to creating this? If so, I want to show you how to run a dynamics compressor filter on it before uploading. It will make it so everyone is the same volume level and MUCH easier to hear.

789shadow records but I wouldn't mind some tips, either.

ckohler

I don't ever use Audacity but the following should work. Select the entire audio track and then select "Compressor" from the "Effects" menu and set it like so:

n2JGpPR.png

This will reduce the loud parts down to the same level as the quiet parts and then boost everything up so everyone has roughly the same volume level. You will hear more mic hum than before but that's only because some people have their mic levels set ridiculously low that in order to hear them you have to crank the volume up a bunch.

ckohler

No problem. I've done a lot of podcasting. The filter and post processing wouldn't be necessary if everyone just used a USB headset rather than their built in mics but I can understand if not everyone has one. Just so you know, that alone would make things much easier to hear.

ezekial45

Banned
That's pretty damn good for a late night Saturday Anime block.

I'm glad to see that this block was a success. What was the old AS Anime block averaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom