• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I'll be watching the rest from bed.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 300 - Urahara Appears! Stop Aizen!
12:30 - Naruto - 27 - The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death
1:00 - One Piece - 209 - Round 1! One Lap of the Donut Race!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 15 - The Soul Eating Black Dragon – Scaredy-cat Liz and Her Merry Friends?
2:00 - IGPX - 6 - Cat vs. Dog
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 40 - Cosmic Trigger
3:00 - Thundercats - 8 - The Duelist and the Drifter
3:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 13 - The Demon Within
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 29 - Struggle of the Fool
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 6 - Sympathy for the Devil
5:00 - Inuyasha - 59 - The Beautiful Sister Apprentices
5:30 - Inuyasha - 60 - The 50 Year-Old Curse of the Dark Priestess

Later.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's hard to stay in manga form, it takes time and it's a lot of work. After the first episode, they told us not to do the manga thing anymore, but then they accuse us of being lazy... right?

The mob and crime syndicates go really well with the opera.

It's hard to stay in manga form, it takes time and it's a lot of work. After the first episode, they told us not to do the manga thing anymore, but then they accuse us of being lazy... right?

What is fooly cooly?

Music is great as always.

Google tells me FLCL. I've never seen seen it :D

I've said this many times, I've never really been a big anime fan, there's a ton I haven't seen.

Don't watch it because there's always the chance that Toonami will switch it for Bebop. I want you to experience it with us.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Can they please just cut the lame openings and show the full endings, like before? I never imagined it would be better to watch anime in the early 2000's than today.

Seda

Inuyasha is definitely a meandering show, but I'm generally okay with it. However, I think it would have helped if they had some sort of destination they were actually headed towards. But instead they pretty much are literally wandering around aimlessly.

MikeMyers

Inuyasha is definitely a meandering show, but I'm generally okay with it. However, I think it would have helped if they had some sort of destination they were actually headed towards. But instead they pretty much are literally wandering around aimlessly.

Yeah it's just mindless fun, something nice to have on the background.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh cooly cooly, like that? Cool-Aid?

Not like curry powder aphrodisiac licked off my desk. Death.

It's this kind of cooly cooly new modality. Noodle?

I mean like MTV. Empty?

Alright, this is where I get off for the night. Later ToonamiGAF.

Seda

Samurai: "All those men turn deaf ears to me"

Shippo: "Why don't we try talking to them?"

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY, SHIPPO

EDIT: I assume the emphasis was supposed to be placed on the "we", not "talking". The way the line was delivered made shippo seem like an idiot.

That's right stand right in the path of the big rolling boulder.
Kagome is a bit slow.

Also InuYasha is the type of demon who thinks he can do anything because he's stubborn as a mule. His problem is he was human at the time. He doesn't like to focus on his humanity because he views himself weak, and thus acts as if he were a demon then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom