• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient for Inuyasha.

morningsun.png

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Is SAB CA doing sketches? I don't think he checked in this weekend :/

Nope! Because...

He probably doesn't have a subscription to the thread and thus can't find it.

(O.O!) ...Not that reason! XD

Anime Convention (Animazement) weekend! I managed to see One Piece, IGPX, Eureka 7, and Soul Eater, though. Other than that, I actually got to sit in video rooms, and remember that Anime is much more than Shonen, lol.

Rather than seeing Inuyasha this weekend, I saw Urusei Yatsura Movie 1! (I've somehow managed to go all these years without actually seeing any full episodes or work of Lum. It is one of my anime shames.)

I also got to do a group Kamehameha wave with the JP Seiyuu and US VA for Goku. JP's Frieza is also Cesear Clown in recent One Piece, and hearing him in person really brought that idea home, though I've now seen him a few times at this convention.

Anywho, last day of con-going, just stopped in to see some of how things went overnight (impossible to read all of, lol.) Hope you guys had fun over the night!

LycanXIII

Nope! Because...

(O.O!) ...Not that reason! XD

Anime Convention (Animazement) weekend! I managed to see One Piece, IGPX, Eureka 7, and Soul Eater, though. Other than that, I actually got to sit in video rooms, and remember that Anime is much more than Shonen, lol.

Rather than seeing Inuyasha this weekend, I saw Urusei Yatsura Movie 1! (I've somehow managed to go all these years without actually seeing any full episodes or work of Lum. It is one of my anime shames.)

I also got to do a group Kamehameha wave with the JP Seiyuu and US VA for Goku. JP's Frieza is also Cesear Clown in recent One Piece, and hearing him in person really brought that idea home, though I've now seen him a few times at this convention.

Anywho, last day of con-going, just stopped in to see some of how things went overnight (impossible to read all of, lol.) Hope you guys had fun over the night!

I want to see a sketch of Black Star hanging from the board plz.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I want to see a sketch of Black Star hanging from the board plz.

Haha, that's a good one! I'd also like to do Eueka and Renton sitting on double-face-stomp'd Holland, too.

Since I didn't get to do it this weekend, I'll probably catch up with Toonami-themed Miiverse stuff over the week, time allowing. Should be fun for a change!

Well this is embarrasing, I got 5 minutes into Bleach and the next thing I know FMA:B was on :X

Next time I guess I'll take a nap before Toonami so I won't fall asleep again

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning Toonami-GAF
So... much... filler. Even though some of it happened in the original manga.
Also, IGPX is still boring.

Yo yo. Alright, can't upload the TV version of Soul Eater's new ending......awkwardly. I don't wanna fuck up the pitch on the music again.

Someone did offer on here to upload, but there's an audio claim.

Raxus

I had a dream last night that IGPX got moved to Thursday and they decided to show an hour of One Piece in the mean time.

...I watch too much Toonami.

Seda

We got ~1900 posts last night. I believe the week before was similar. ToonamiGAF has grown a little. Or perhaps the people who stick to the end are just being more chatty. We used to average somewhere around 1500.

We got ~1900 posts last night. I believe the week before was similar. ToonamiGAF has grown a little. Or perhaps the people who stick to the end are just being more chatty. We used to average somewhere around 1500.

Would have been 2000 had I not fallen asleep :X

Tenumi

Banned

This was my very first week staying here until I fell asleep. Gotta say, it made the night more entertaining seeing reactions live.

All of the new-comers.

It also seems like you guys keep the thread trending in Off-Topic. Especially those feels, PLOT, and ded moments. I enjoy my time here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just realized, after searching through my computer, I released my lineup in January of this year, Toonami already made half of it come true : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiQacHrzsHc

Sword Art Online
Soul Eater
Nichijou
Hunter X Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom