• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

I don't think I can handle all of these mods.
5BRender5D_Soul_Eater_-_Crona~0.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Speak trash to Seda?

That's a bannin'.

Speak badly about Seda's friends or family?

That's a bannin'.

Speak trash about Bleach?

That's a tag.

Speak trash about One Piece?

Oh you better believe that's a bannin'.

Tenumi

Banned
All this talk of Mods, Admins, and here I am just sitting here waiting for Saturday night. Why can't the world be simple.

I wonder if I'll make it to Soul Eater this week?

So many red names in here. Starting to panic. Breathe deeply, Schadenfreude. Breathe deeply. Congratulations, Seda. Remember what good friends we are? All those times we stayed up watching Toonami and posting in the thread by ourselves? Good times, eh?

789shadow

Banned
So many red names in here. Starting to panic. Breathe deeply, Schadenfreude. Breathe deeply. Congratulations, Seda. Remember what good friends we are? All those times we stayed up watching Toonami and posting in the thread by ourselves? Good times, eh?
Those times are long past. There are only bans now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
hey guys what if like the neogaf had a cool thing like the triforce but instead of being a triangle it was a square it could be called the trisquare and it would be like a thread that was never listed you had to type its url directly to get to it and if you posted in it you got like mod powers but i guess since there are more than four mods that means the power is fractured even further like the eight pieces in wind waker so like stump got a big chunk of the trisquare but seda only got a little bit and obviously evilore has a whole quarter of it

so now obviously the question is who is the ganon in this story well what up bitches, there aint no ganon, its some kind of weird fusion between kefka and giygas and the mod that poster is isnt like a visible mod with the red name (that would be too obvious) but instead looks like a normal poster, obviously this person would have lots of posts and be around here for a while so i think the most likely suspect is wario64 what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom