• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariantX

If the show is universally loathed then why has it got the highest ratings?

Naruto time.

I swear to god man, I just don't know. Obviously, I just haven't talked to enough people who do genuinely like the show. Maybe its ratings have more to do with the fact that its the first show on the toonami block.

How does this make any sense? If they only hold the exams every few years, and barely any pass, how do they build ninja armies? Or is that only a conflict because Part II is utter bullshit, and it makes sense for their to be so few ninja?

Also, Rock Lee never beats up Sasuke again.

Kubo is already even retconning this retconning and fucking up Aizen's assertion that Ichigo is half regular ass human and half Soul Reaper in the current manga arc. Strange that Aizen didn't mention that part here...

Truly amazing.

Not really a retcon. What else could it be? Why would he say "shinigami and a..."? If it were human why would it be ever so convenient that Isshin showed up and told Aizen to shut up? People have been predicting what Aizen said for years.

ReiGun

"Here are the other rookies. They're all cooler than my team, but don't get too attached. They'll never be important."

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not really a retcon. What else could it be? Why would he say "shinigami and a..."? If it were human why would it be ever so convenient that Isshin showed up and told Aizen to shut up? People have been predicting what Aizen said for years.

He said "a human and a...."

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Here are the other rookies. They're all cooler than my team, but don't get too attached. They'll never be important."

Well, Shikamaru has some big moments. Though he doesn't appear NEARLY enough.

Maron

Rock Lee's VA is also good. And of course Sasuke is Yuri Lowenthal.

Sakura is HORRENDOUS though. Absolutely some of the worst VA in an anime dub I've ever heard.

You think so? I've never heard her Japanese voice but the dub one sounds really appropriate to me. It gets annoying and everything but that's part of her character isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom