• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Kubo is already even retconning this retconning and fucking up Aizen's assertion that Ichigo is half regular ass human and half Soul Reaper in the current manga arc. Strange that Aizen didn't mention that part here...

Truly amazing.

Technically, Quincies are humans.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wait... Holland is Ichigo's real father!

Ichigo and Renton have the same voice actor!

If you fold a dollar bill it looks like the WTC are burning!

THEY KNEW

Seda

Weren't Soul Reapers just initially dead humans? Like, humans died and most became normal spirits in the Rukon district but some 'strong' spirits became soul reapers. So that means Isshin is dead but fathered a human child whaaaaaa

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Weren't Soul Reapers just initially dead humans? Like, humans died and most became normal spirits in the Rukon district but some 'strong' spirits became soul reapers. So that means Isshin is dead but fathered a human child whaaaaaa

Kubo logic. It's head-exploding good!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
DAVY BACK FIGHT?

OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD.

if one piece isnt the new king of toonami, there is no hope for it in th us.

Seda

I'm sorry guys I just can't like Bleach. It's just so boring. So frustrating that this is the most popular show.

Pretty sure no one here enjoys Bleach anymore. No need to apologize. The first ~60 episodes were good (not great., but enjoyable) but then it went to crap.

"In the confusion of a smoke bomb, I could remove your bra and you wouldn't even notice!

I can jump ROOF to ROOF and get my friends free cable. It's bad ass!

I used my Chinese star to pick the locks and steal your car!"

If only that really happened in Naruto.

Kaizer

Banned

This part always confused me and still does. Especially with the fact that spirits still age like normal humans. Kubo's writing suggests some characters have grown up in Soul Society their whole life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom