• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We've got what, 3 or 4 episodes after this? It seems I have the same opinion of the series when I watched it years ago in High School: decent series but just goes into a spiral of "WTF" weirdness as soon as Renton & Eureka got onto Earth.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So...did I miss it, or did the dub just totally gloss over that all these people here have Desperation Disease?

Well I always figured that Desperation Disease is just people fusing their minds with the scubs through the compac drives. Or something like that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well I always figured that Desperation Disease is just people fusing their minds with the scubs through the compac drives. Or something like that.

That's more or less it. And these are all those people. Well, except for Adroc. He got here during the Summer of Love.

Adroc's a talkative guy.

Oh right, I forgot about that. They cut out the episode title screen that came in after the Nirvash faded to white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom