• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Get in the fucking robot, Renton.

KuGsj.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh shit, Dewey is gonna use Sol's Hammer. When did he have time to ask Tony Stark or Reed Richards to build him one though?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Pointing a giant cannon at The Earth always solves the problem, so it was taught in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Not gonna watch T-Cats tonight. I'll wake up tomorrow and the long nightmare will finally be over.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
That does not speak well of Eureka Seven. Anyway, pour a 40 out for Thundercats and then strike a match and let the fucker burn.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They don't feel at all ridiculous saying something like "Summer of Love"? Time for Thundercats.
Hearing that again has reminded me how silly a name that is for something that everyone is panicking in fear over.

I'm done for the night. Have FMA Brotherhood on DVR, will remind myself next week to partake in this thread.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think I'm a bit more sour on E7 after that episode, I didn't remember the explanation being quite so... heavyhanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom