• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php
Sure bout that

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is the worst show ever to have been produced by a culture. Take the solipsism of The Newsroom, the depravity of K-Town or any other reality show of that ilk, and the sad humanity exhibited exhibited in shows like Honey Boo Boo and you'd STILL get a show that is morally, ethically, and spiritually more justifiable than One Piece. The bar has been set so low that I can even see merit in a show like OniAi. Fuck you OP... just fuck you.

789shadow

Banned
This is the worst show ever to have been produced by a culture. Take the solipsism of The Newsroom, the depravity of K-Town or any other reality show of that ilk, and the sad humanity exhibited exhibited in shows like Honey Boo Boo and you'd STILL get a show that is morally, ethically, and spiritually more justifiable than One Piece. The bar has been set so low that I can even see merit in a show like OniAi. Fuck you OP... just fuck you.
:firehawk

Damn...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think I've already re watched it like 6 times lol. Times like those are the only time I really watch the anime, otherwise I stick with the manga. But yeah, it was a nice treat after months of filler.

This One Piece episode is pretty amusing.
Oh man, mind telling me when the fillers end when
naruto leaves to go training you know when he fights himself and found out how hisparents died, they were leaving on the boat but was heading into a filler arc, I stopped watching around there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom