• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
This episode reminds me why Usopp is my favorite strawhat. His short moments of greatness are greatly remembered. Also he's one of the funnier strawhats anyways.

Jintor

This is why I tell people to read the manga first and check out the anime second. Better pacing. Sure it takes 9 volumes to get to Arlong Park but it's quicker.

That's like a hundred and thirty for those volumes in stores compared to wait for ads on hulu. :<

and the scanlation quality varies tremendously... at some point some of the major groups dive off a fucking cliff in quality

532726-LuffyAfro.png

BLACK POWER

Amikami

Banned
OP didn't click for me until the end of Nami's arc, and that was like 50 goddamn episodes. But when it clicked it clicked

Yes, this is what I hear, which is why I'm going to start again and slowly work my way to ep 65-70 and see how I feel about it.

Amikami

Banned
In all honesty the new episode was pretty awesome.

I think I've already re watched it like 6 times lol. Times like those are the only time I really watch the anime, otherwise I stick with the manga. But yeah, it was a nice treat after months of filler.

This One Piece episode is pretty amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom