• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that was a good episode. It's been way too long since I've seen a real fight on One Piece on Toonami. The dunking, and running contests I didn't count for fights, I only count the ones that are meant to be fights.

LycanXIII

I'm here this week!

animekida%20gif%20epic%20soul%20eater%20shinigami%20sama.gif

Yay, Soul Eater. The one show that I actually completely care about watching. The rest are along for the ride.

Id highly recommend you read up on one piece before we get to the next one piece arc water 7. We have a few weeks of filler after the next canon episode so you'll have time

Amikami

Banned
Oh man, mind telling me when the fillers end when
naruto leaves to go training you know when he fights himself and found out how hisparents died, they were leaving on the boat but was heading into a filler arc, I stopped watching around there

Oh man, I have no idea. I only watch the anime for battles I look forward to or just random special animated episodes. Can't really tell you specific filler end dates and episodes.

Could anyone possibly answer this question for him?

In the meantime, I'll do some searching and see if I can find a filler and list.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last week on Soul Eater: NIGHTMARE FUEL! Face eating, skin peeling, eyes everywhere.

Asura shows his power as
a Great Old One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom