• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Once again, strangely placed swears. What was it with the 2nd season and the language? So weird after the first season/13 episodes straight it's kid friendly then all of a sudden 2nd season tries to be more edgy or something.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think the soundtrack is a bit more fitting than last season, i would disagree that the music didnt fit the fight, scene, i thought it was perfect

Seda

Again, it's more to do with the fact that it was a very sloppy win. You wouldn't expect the last year champs to be racing so poorly so early into their next season.

Sure.

But I think having a loss would better escalate the 'tension' here. Not only is your team not clicking, but you're now behind and need to fix things fast before you're out of contention. Where as it is now they are still in a good spot, with the issues being the problem.

Although that loss may be coming next race it seems. which would suffice I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom