• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

I think I might be checking out now too Toonami-GAF. I wanna check out some of the Saltybet matches then head to bed.

Edit: Takashi with the Gunnar Optiks.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Toonami's much better when you don't keep up with what's going on, fading in and out.

Repair diagram in the shape of a Cat.

SOLD.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know Jason, these songs are good but they soooo don't work here.

Stir Fry Liver? Gross.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
All of the vocal BGM in Sign's initial anime are elder god tier stuff. My personal favorite is either Key of Twilight or Aura.

The World and Key of the Twilight are my favorite, but aside from those my favorite is Under the Moon. Sooooooo freaky and perfect for the series' darker moments.

Aura is amazing too, of course. It all is. It took a while but now I even fully love the ending with all my heart.

Wait, scratch all that, the full version of Obsession might be my favorite. TOO HARD TO CHOOSE

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
its mind games, they happen to win but they took a hit to their morale and they also made them win in a embarrassing way, the champs shouldnt be struggling in their 1st win unless it was against like the people who made it in the finals

dog5ever

Not really champion quality win, though.
this, if you ever played ina league sport before im specifically talking about my experience with football, its all about how you pull things off
I would say there is too much negative energy for cats in gaf generally in favor of dogs.

/likes both

i was joking, im fine with cats

Okay guys, I think you all need to all realize who's the real main character of this show.

image.php

Twice in an episode, some record

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not a win you'd expect from the champs, plus their mechs got totaled, plus Takeshi was basically their bitch for the near end of the race. That's a massive ego bruiser.
And yet they STILL swept the finish. Personally I'd be more embarrassed if I lost the race to a team that got their asses kicked so thoroughly.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Has Satomi lost a race yet? All I remember is them winning literally every single race.

Seda

And yet they STILL swept the finish. Personally I'd be more embarrassed if I lost the race to a team that got their asses kicked so thoroughly.

Exactly, I get why team Satomi might not feel the greatest after the win because of the state of the mechs and the issues they had, but they still won.

The other team gloating and laughing made so sense.

Also yeah this backstory segment crammed in here so randomly.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

thats not exactly it, yes im sure they would be more upset if they lost, but it basically puts all eyes on them for the next race, this could effect morale

GODDAMN THIS SOUNDTRACK SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THIS TRACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom