• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

At least I'll get to hear Aussies for the first time in years

/edit did they just say "FILLER NEVER FELT SO GOOD"? Lol they're trolling now

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE HAX TIME ALTERING HEALING POWERS, ORIHIME.

Someone remind Kubo about that, and that she's more than just a White Mage.

I think they called Clone Wars "filler" because the overall events don't matter since Revenge of the Sith exists.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i cant wait for clone wars because it came on during a time where i just didnt watch tv and i wasent able to watch it weekly, now im able to watch a good chunk of it thanks to toonami
also didnt they say they were cutting out the filler or skipping them or something?

Someone remind Kubo about that, and that she's more than just a White Mage.

I think they called Clone Wars "filler" because the overall events don't matter since Revenge of the Sith exists.

There is a lot about her powers that Kubo just seemed to drop, there were like faeries and shit that came out at first that just vanished from the plot.

Seda

i cant wait for clone wars because it came on during a time where i just didnt watch tv and i wasent able to watch it weekly, now im able to watch a good chunk of it thanks to toonami
also didnt they say they were cutting out the filler or skipping them or something?

Skipping the kiddie (Jar Jar) episodes because they were asked to .

LycanXIII

Yep, you all heard it correctly.
f1015626136fcf23df5fbef2f5a9c48c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom