• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
i think the bigger question is why he has a specific sentence at all and they don't just say "FOREVER"

Why they don't just cut him into bits and bury them all over the fucking place is what I don't understand. Got something you can't kill? Cut it into bits and put em in different spots.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I know right, Rukia gives her powers to a mortal so he can save his family and she is sentences to death by extreme impalement, Aizen tries to be fucking god and is put in timeout.

Rukia's sentence was set by Aizen. He had already killed Central 46 by that point and was controlling Soul Society like a puppet by issuing orders in Central 46's name.

I'm pretty sure Kubo forgot about that ENTIRELY.

Order

Why they don't just cut him into bits and bury them all over the fucking place is what I don't understand. Got something you can't kill? Cut it into bits and put em in different spots.
Naruto Spoilers:
Like anybody on Bleach is as smart as Shikamaru

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Rukia's sentence was set by Aizen. He had already killed Central 46 by that point and was controlling Soul Society like a puppet by issuing orders in Central 46's name.

I'm pretty sure Kubo forgot about that ENTIRELY.

oh yeah i remember that

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto Spoilers:
Like anybody on Bleach is as smart as Shikamaru

Sam and Dean did that shit on Supernatural (multiple times with different monsters) as well and those two are dumber than a bag of rocks.

I refuse to believe none of these guys could have thought it up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The "next stage" will be interrupted by a filler arc. Hooray.......

If we were reading the manga
we'd hit the worst arc ever

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This doesn't make any sense.

He was taller and had longer hair because he's 15 in the middle of puberty and 3 months passed for him. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom