• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
See, this is where they dropped the ball with that scene. If that had been any male character, they would have stomped out all three of the rival ninjas with some special secret move. Sakura just falters out, takes the hit and resorts to biting out of desperation. Like honestly, if that's the best she can muster under dire circumstances, she wouldn't be in the field.

Amikami

Banned
Sasuke had girls lining up for him at the age of 6.

Ino's such a bitch.
KuGsj.gif

I just realized that her whole character is based off of being a fangirl for Sasuke.

...Man I don't even know how I got through this shit as a teen lol.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
And their motivations boil down to getting Sasuke to like them... *sigh*

The lesson about friendship is what they're going for, but they do it at the cost of Sakura gaining her independence. This was supposed to be her moment to stop being saved, and it ends with her being saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom