• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
FOUR people have stepped in and saved Sakura in this episode where she resolved to protect herself.

Best hour is next.

Seda

I don't think Sakura does literally anything else in part one.

Maybe a good thing.

EDIT: Oh she has one thing I guess.meh

Amikami

Banned
So before we go on to the next show, I heard some ridiculous details about the German dub of Naruto. Dat censorship good lord.

And I though us American kids had it bad growing up.

Maron

I don't even care that Ino showed up in the end (predictably) the fact that she waited that goddamn long says so much

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Why does Sakura even exist?

One Piece filler time. More roller skating.

Editors.

No, seriously. Naruto was originally supposed to be about Naruto and his teacher. No teams of 3 bullshit, no rival (Sasuke), no female crush/protagonist (sakura)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So before we go on to the next show, I heard some ridiculous details about the German dub of Naruto. Dat censorship good lord.

And I though us American kids had it bad growing up.

That opening is amazing.
NA-ROO-TO! NA-ROO-TO! BEREIVE IT!

If you ever get jumped by three guys and are on the verge of dying don't expect my help, we're rivals!

The best part is , technically Sasuke has been in danger all that time and like is she just gonna sit and wait for Sakura (and Naruto) to be killed and THEN jump in, like does she think Sasuke is gonna be cool with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom