• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
One Piece has gone too far in triggering my gag reflex and now I'm dry heaving in front of my TV, praying that I'll puke so hard I'll pass out and miss the rest of this awful show.

Best case is I enter a coma and when I wake up One Piece is cancelled and long forgotten about.

Okay this made me laugh. The mental image of Andrex heaving out hot pockets until he passes out is something else.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What was the reasoning for starting at this arc again? To give people a decent idea of the characterization before jumping into something more substantial? It just seems so odd.

pirata

One Piece has gone too far in triggering my gag reflex and now I'm dry heaving in front of my TV, praying that I'll puke so hard I'll pass out and miss the rest of this awful show.

Best case is I enter a coma and when I wake up One Piece is cancelled and long forgotten about.

But you'll miss Soul Eater!

I'm still on the phone with the same person and i'm missing all of this Toonami goodness. 3 good shows in a row and this happens. Time to slowly move towards Toonami.

Maron

Portia or whatever has a really unique voice.

Yep, Porche's dub voice is actually really nice I think. Her Japanese voice was way too obnoxious for me. I suppose that was kidna the point since she's meant to be an annoying character, but she's more likable in the dub.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
But you'll miss Soul Eater!

Damn, my dreams shattered.

OK, new best case scenario is that I puke whatever brains I have left out, leaving me entirely brainless which I assume is the precondition necessary for liking One Piece.

Seda

ic8JTgfzw9oBt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom