• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Someone come here and slap me this medication is about to put me out and I want to stay up!

Naruto is super popular in North America!
People are still buying Death Note manga!
Vampire Knight is inexplicably popular!
Viz refuses to license more of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

Shocking enough?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He's going to give Robin a taste of his what?!?!

Suffer like silvas face

1373172319371kws7k.gif

It's OK, the dip in ratings doesn't count because Silva was just playing aroubwahahahahahahahahaha god the amount of spin from Silva fans is hilarious.

People might have ducked out of the post-fight stuff early (like me), so One Piece might still pull high numbers.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The OST for this show reminds me of DBGT's dub score in that it is also absolutely terrible. The 4kids rap, nay, the GT rap was better than whatever tripe is playing in the background of most episodes of One Piece.

The OST for this show reminds me of DBGT'd dub score in that it is also absolutely terrible. The 4kids rap, nay, the GT rap was better than whatever tripe is playing in the background of most episodes of One Piece.

Complimenting anything from GT means that you've gone too far, Andrex. This will not stand.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ok, now you've gone TOO FAR ANDREX

One Piece has gone too far in triggering my gag reflex and now I'm dry heaving in front of my TV, praying that I'll puke so hard I'll pass out and miss the rest of this awful show.

Best case is I enter a coma and when I wake up One Piece is cancelled and long forgotten about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom