• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maron

Also, Water Seven isn't far enough in the dubbing for broadcast yet.

No, it definitely is. The dub is past the 330's right now and we're only in the 210s. The broadcast is definitely far enough behind where catching up will never be an issue (even if the DVDs went on break for a year after the current Season finishes release).

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What was the reasoning for starting at this arc again? To give people a decent idea of the characterization before jumping into something more substantial? It just seems so odd.
Water 7 is the best arc but requires pre-existing knowledge of the characterizations, so yes

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Water 7 is the best arc but requires pre-existing knowledge of the characterizations, so yes

This is why I tell everyone to read/watch One Piece from the beginning. It's an actual flowing story. It's not like Dragon Ball where half the characters are forgotten.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh cool, a good show! The last one had me questioning if those even exist anymore.

LycanXIII

animekida%20gif%20epic%20soul%20eater%20shinigami%20sama.gif

Love this episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom