• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
4925f4b6f7b511e19fa512313820475a_6.jpg

This is your Toonami warmup tonight, folks.

Mmmhm. That is hot.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So Bleach is back to canon right? I guess it is back to being bored instead of brain meltingly confused.

Yes. Counting tonight, the next five episodes are canon. The good news is we're close to the defeat of Aizen.

BatDan

Huey is pulling a Morgan Spurlock. ... More evidence of how dated it is.

I do love when Aaron McGruder tackles stereotypes and stupidity.

Tamanon

Banned
Eh, the filler looks like it'll involve a lot of Soul Reapers fighting each other, which I enjoy. Plus, this gives Japan more time to start making Bleach:The Final Arc episodes:p

Seda

Eh, the filler looks like it'll involve a lot of Soul Reapers fighting each other, which I enjoy. Plus, this gives Japan more time to start making Bleach:The Final Arc episodes:p

"And Bleach will always be here"

And wth at the Mike&Ike commercial

BatDan

I don't expect they'll start that until the manga is done, or close to finishing.

Metalocalypse presents This Week's Wise Words by Nathaniel Explosion

tumblr_lqqboiSIL01qcz9too1_500.gif

... and this has been another episode of This Week's Wise Words by Nathaniel Explosion. Tune in next week.

BatDan

Metalocalypse presents This Week's Wise Words by Nathaniel Explosion

tumblr_lqqboiSIL01qcz9too1_500.gif

... and this has been another episode of This Week's Wise Words by Nathaniel Explosion. Tune in next week.

And then they drink bleach. That episode was so great, especially with Hamburger Time.

Tamanon

Banned
Boondocks had some great musical choices. This episode and the death row/Rufus cancer episodes had perfect music for the ending montage.

Raxus

Tonight on Toonami we are going CRAZY.

Bleach
Ichigo must fight his sword's true form, Shirley Temple!

Naruto

Sakura failed to protect her squad. SHOCKER! Now Ino, Shika, Shirley Temple must fight the sound ninja.

One Piece
The Strawhats won the last round! Luffy chooses Shirley Temple to join! Sorry Chopper, you are going to have to wait a little longer.

Soul Eater
Maka has seen the face of madness and its name is Shirley Temple. My blood Is black you know!

Eureka 7

Eureka evolves into Shirley Temple and Renton begins to question his choices in life.

IGPX
Team Satomi and the newly renamed Team Shirley Temple face off in a race to remember!

Thundercats
Lion-O enters a battle royale only to find a mysterious new Thundercat in the pit. Meet Shirley Temple...cat.

Symbionic Titan

The titans cope with the loss of Octus. General Steel uses the absense of titan to his advantage to premiere his own mech. THE SHIRLEY TEMPLE, YEAH!

FMA:B
We learn the true history of Amestris. Envy killed Shirley Temple. That is sure to start a riot.

Cowboy Bebop

Spike is lured into a planet of all men when he hears a drug deal under the name Shirley Temple is going down.

Inuyasha

Naraku peeks out his ugly head. Can Inuyasha, Kagome and the gang must defeat him maybe with a few allies! Here comes Shirley Temple!

Amikami

Banned
We lose Thundercats :D

We back on cannon this week? I'm not sure if that's good or not. I tend to at least find the filler amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom