• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I cannot believe the immense feels that Chopper's backstory evoke for me when the last time I read/watched it was at least 5+ years ago.

The moment where the cannons go off for the "blossoms" and when Chopper sees it.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I know but my point was that if he really had plans for him then he could have done it. He has no real time constraints other than the weekly chapter thing, no one is telling him when to end it.

He's the drunk

Things can change as some guy can come in and say this and that wouldnt fit the audience, or you need to show more sasuke, they do rely on character popularity contests to decide who gets the most "screentime" and such, what im gonna eventually get at, is that weekly chapters all year round is a broken system and takes a toll on authors after they've been doing it for years, theres a reason the monthly mangas are so much better ex. fullmetal alchemist, hellsing etc.

Azure J

Watching this Dragon's Crown review makes me so ;____; that I don't have a PS3 and prioritized a PS4 over acquiring one. It's like the PS3 exclusives exploded with fun stuff this year.

789shadow

Banned
Zoro's is pretty feels-less if only because it's pretty dumb. "Then Zoro's rival and friend fell down the stairs and died."
stairs.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom