• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece + Filler =
eRVnmns.gif

I thought One Piece = Suicide for you always

:p

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Except the only constrain on Kishi is he needs 1 chapter a week. There's no real schedule for him other than that and when he wants to end.

It's the one with psychics and time travel to a dystopian future.

I'm not in that field so I cant really go into depth for writing books and such, but he has a week for storyboard, full on drawing, and then people has to edit his shit all within a week to get published in the weekly shonen jump, I do know manga writers barely have lives outside of work cause they;re couped up drawing and stuff all day,

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm not in that field so I cant really go into depth for writing books and such, but he has a week for storyboard, full on drawing, and then people has to edit his shit all within a week to get published in the weekly shonen jump, I do know manga writers barely have lives outside of work cause they;re couped up drawing and stuff all day,

I know but my point was that if he really had plans for him then he could have done it. He has no real time constraints other than the weekly chapter thing, no one is telling him when to end it.

Zoro is the......................what exactly is his job again?

He's the drunk

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Change from the manga:
Zeff (the old man) ate his leg in the manga. He merely cut it off in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom