• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I cant believe they stretched like 8 or so pages into one episode lol, yeah naruto def needs a kai years later after it ends

Raxus

I've actually been enjoying this one piece filler. There is still some stupid filler needs to the crew's abilities but that is my only complaint.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
How'd he run out of time? It's his goddamn story.

Ugh

same reason things get cut from games because of time constraints, in the case of naruto, they try to make up for this in filler, atleast in shippuden they do this

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Chapter 69 for those curious at how much better paced it was in the manga

"What's a Psyren" Shonen Jump

Isn't that the weird gag manga with the guy that plays the recorder? No no that was something else.... pfffffft I don't know.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
One Piece + Filler =
eRVnmns.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
same reason things get cut from games because of time constraints, in the case of naruto, they try to make up for this in filler, atleast in shippuden they do this

Except the only constrain on Kishi is he needs 1 chapter a week. There's no real schedule for him other than that and when he wants to end.

Isn't that the weird gag manga with the guy that plays the recorder? No no that was something else.... pfffffft I don't know.

It's the one with psychics and time travel to a dystopian future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom