• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
she was sent to negotiate a treaty as a trap.

it is incredibly stupid.

So she fell for the second oldest trap in the book.

The first oldest was this one:

krBN8fT.gif

Anakin and Obi-Wan have pretty good banter together, their friendship feels more natural in this show then it ever did in episode 2 or 3

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I recognize a few of these voiceactors from various starwars games not even relating to the clone wars

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Anakin and Obi-Wan have pretty good banter together, their friendship feels more natural in this show then it ever did in episode 2 or 3

Obi-wan is obviously the only good Jedi here, dude deserves his own show. Make it when he was a kid and teamed up with Qui-gon. I'd watch the shit out of it if they do it right. They had some good banter in Ep1 from what I remember.

How have they not defeated the separatists? The droids are absolutely idiotic and they run almost everything.

Cause the guy with absolute power in the Republic is also the guy with absolute power over the Separatist, it's like playing Chess with yourself and goal is to kill as many units as possible before you win without either side realize you're setting them all up to die

Obi-wan is obviously the only good Jedi here, dude deserves his own show. Make it when he was a kid and teamed up with Qui-gon. I'd watch the shit out of it if they do it right. They had some good banter in Ep1 from what I remember.

There were some books based upon that premise, Qui-gon is kind of fucked up in them
in one he throws a very young boy Obi Wan into a nest of monsters to see if he can survive

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There were some books based upon that premise, Qui-gon is kind of fucked up in them
in one he throws a very young boy Obi Wan into a nest of monsters to see if he can survive

I remember those, I used to have the whole set. Qui-Gon just knew he was dealing with a bamf.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's sad really, the prequel has so many great ideas for characters and story lines, Lucas why did you have to make every worst choice :(

I know. It's like everyone else who got their hands on that part of the timeline knew exactly what to do to make it awesome as hell, except the guy who came up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom