• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Not once have I felt the Takashi & Fontine relationship to be authentic. I think it's Takashi's complete lack of energy and "give-a-fuck"-itude.

people are actually pretty crazy, plus its kinda hard to prove if they actually die or not so I can see people taking it for granted

I don't know, I would think all sense of "this probably isn't true" evaporates after being in a game for years, with apparently no outside world attempts to log people out since the initial incident etc.

Seda

Once again, I am going to attempt to pay attention and forge an interest in this show.

I've done a terrible job so far.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
ive actually been pretty interested in clone wars, but im also distracted and talk alot at this time so i also still miss things aswell, but I loved last week;s episode because of awesome space battles

ive actually been pretty interested in clone wars, but im also distracted and talk alot at this time so i also still miss things aswell, but I loved last week;s episode because of awesome space battles

I was able to follow last weeks episode while spending the entire episode raging against Kick Heart it's doable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom