• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

As murders are want to be?

Look, I will give SAO all the shit it deserves and lord knows it certainly does more often than not with it's hokey just-above-twilight-level writing and basically everything after 14 only being watchable because of DIO and not much else (so I dunno how it's going to work dub wise short of getting the guy who does the JJBA Abridged dub to do him) but I'm not going to throw the whole thing under the bus for the smallest perceived transgression when you consider that right after it is IGPX.

I could buy a singular murderer, maybe two. But a Guild? Plus not only do we have these people we also have random people who go around shanking people in their sleep per last episode and then another group of player killers from that episode with the loli and the red head leader. That's so many that it borders on stupid. It's trying to represent an aspect of MMOs but it falls apart when you add in real life stakes. Plenty of people are trolls, not so many people are MURDERERS. Also their reason is always, "nah uh I don't believe you I'm going to troll anyway" which falls apart when you know neither you nor anybody else can log out of the game.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Liz remembered they used their swear word quota last episode, so she had to stop.

...then Andrei forgot about it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I could buy a singular murderer, maybe two. But a Guild? Plus not only do we have these people we also have random people who go around shanking people in their sleep per last episode and then another group of player killers from that episode with the loli and the red head leader. That's so many that it borders on stupid. It's trying to represent an aspect of MMOs but it falls apart when you add in real life stakes. Plenty of people are trolls, not so many people are MURDERERS. Also their reason is always, "nah uh I don't believe you I'm going to troll anyway" which falls apart when you know neither you nor anybody else can log out of the game.

people are actually pretty crazy, plus its kinda hard to prove if they actually die or not so I can see people taking it for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom