• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Shaq lol.

Also I know this question probably has been asked several times, but how many more episodes of filler do we have for One Piece?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRH_hrQRCNS0ET

Yeah... I think I'll stay up through SAO... and then pass out after that! ;) Will post what I do make tonight in the morning! But hey... I actually like the way the Cover image came out this week!

I'd kill to see a Miiverse drawing of that scene lol

I... have no idea... how I... hmm. LoL, SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE!

5:00 - Inuyasha - 89 - Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers
5:30 - Inuyasha - 90 - Sota's Brave Confession of Love
I ain't gonna lie, 89 is a pretty nice ep. and 90 is great...
Sota was acting like a little bitch dude needed an asskicking in the worst way. Dogboy's reactions are GOLD.

OH SHIT WHAT A MOVE BY RILEY DAYYYUUUUMMMMM

Almost Toonami time. I need something to take my attention away from Recettear, cause that shit's taking over my life.
Fuck those ever increasing payments!

I love this episode of Boondocks.

"Larry Bird... Dirk Nowitzki... oh sure he ugly as sin on the face, but he as white as rice!"

I bet you heathens don't even know who Dirk Nowitzki is...

Raxus

is it the
sakura vs ino fight?

I don't think that is tonight but if it was that combined with the most recent chapter would be perfect for my rage.

I just wanted to talk about the most recent chapter a bit since I have been waiting to rant about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom