• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ugh I remember Blood+.

I tried to get into I just....I just couldn't.

I liked it, though it could be a little slow at times
spoilers
one thing I remember distinctly from it was saya's twin sister sexed her underaged brother(who isnt related) and her twin sister got pregnant and killed him.
sounds even worse recalling it :lol

spoilers
one thing I remember distinctly from it was saya's twin sister sexed her underaged brother(who isnt related) and her twin sister got pregnant and killed him.

I could never keep up with this show but I remember this episode. :lol

spoilers

I don't remember this episode. Must have repressed the memory.

spoilers

Riku died a fucking man

And I didn't find Blood+ to be all that bad, except for the fact that Saya fucking sucked

Finished with the Director's Cuts of Eva 21-24. Good God, Asuka getting mindraped was even more messed up in the DC. And the 16th Angel attack on Shinji....O_O. No way I'm gonna take a hiatus from Eva. I'll get EoE sometime during the week and hopefully watch it next Saturday night

Why does Kagome wear her school uniform when she's going to feudal Japan to fight demons and such? Why not an outfit more fitting for travel and protection?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Kon gets tangled up in a lovers' spat, Sakura and Ino square off, the crew runs into Zoro, Medusa is back on the scene, Kirito goes dragon hunting, Takeshi tries to get his groove back while Amy tries to make a comeback, a small squad of rookie troopers tries to hold out on their own in the face of a droid siege, Alex Rosewater debuts Big Fau, Ed Elric is back in action, Jet goes on a feng shui adventure, and finally it's back to the present day for more hijinks with Inuyasha.

12:00 - Bleach - 314 - Kon Saw It! The Beautiful Office Lady's Secret
12:30 - Naruto - 41 - Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!
1:00 - One Piece - 223 - Zoro Bares His Fangs! A Savage Animal Stands in the Way!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 29 - Medusa's Revival! A Spider and Snake's Fateful Reunion?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 7 - The Temperature of the Heart
2:30 - IGPX - 20 - Comeback
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 5 - Rookies
3:30 - Big O - 21 - The Third Big
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 44 - Revving at Full Throttle
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 21 - Boogie Woogie Feng Shui
5:00 - Inuyasha - 89 - Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers
5:30 - Inuyasha - 90 - Sota's Brave Confession of Love

Why does Kagome wear her school uniform when she's going to feudal Japan to fight demons and such? Why not an outfit more fitting for travel and protection?

i remember somebody telling me that Japan tries to get kids to wear their uniforms whenever possible, but i have no idea if that's actually true or not.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That's one thing I really appreciated about Dragon Ball; anytime Bulma has a chance to take a bath/ change her outfit she will on her world spanning adventures.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I find it humorous that cosmicblizzard was so down on the new H x H at first in the thread for it, lol.

Up to ep11.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I really need to give that show a watch. I've heard so many great things

Apparently the new version is censored as hell and lame compared to the original. (Or that's what the impressions were for the first 10 eps, lol.)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
SAB has let us all down
jk sab

NOOOOO!!! LoL. I came home a bit early since they killed off KI for the night. I'm... still doing something... will at least stay up through SAO... I'm gonna miss Sota Kudo! :(

Sounds awesome man. Hope you have a good time.

So awesome it continues tomorrow, lol. MUST GET SOME REST! Thanks for the well-wishes! :) It's been so odd seeing the usual "I know these guys from streams!" people close and personal!

spoilers

The thing I always hated about this was basically
The very act of them being "intimate" is pretty much what killed him. It's one thing to rape someone... but to rape them to death, with the face of one of the people you trust most, probably taking some very twisted, sick pleasure in doing such? One of the most despicable acts ever in anime, lol.
I think that one had me totally creeped at all the layers of implications all night long.

The thing I always hated about this was basically
The very act of them being "intimate" is pretty much what killed him. It's one thing to rape someone... but to rape them to death, with the face of one of the people you trust most, probably taking some very twisted, sick pleasure in doing such? One of the most despicable acts ever in anime, lol.
I think that one had me totally creeped at all the layers of implications all night long.

I'd kill to see a Miiverse drawing of that scene lol

Jango_Fullbody.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Tonight on Toonami, Kon gets tangled up in a lovers' spat, Sakura and Ino square off, the crew runs into Zoro, Medusa is back on the scene, Kirito goes dragon hunting, Takeshi tries to get his groove back while Amy tries to make a comeback, a small squad of rookie troopers tries to hold out on their own in the face of a droid siege, Alex Rosewater debuts Big Fau, Ed Elric is back in action, Jet goes on a feng shui adventure, and finally it's back to the present day for more hijinks with Inuyasha.

12:00 - Bleach - 314 - Kon Saw It! The Beautiful Office Lady's Secret
12:30 - Naruto - 41 - Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!
1:00 - One Piece - 223 - Zoro Bares His Fangs! A Savage Animal Stands in the Way!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 29 - Medusa's Revival! A Spider and Snake's Fateful Reunion?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 7 - The Temperature of the Heart
2:30 - IGPX - 20 - Comeback
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 5 - Rookies
3:30 - Big O - 21 - The Third Big
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 44 - Revving at Full Throttle
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 21 - Boogie Woogie Feng Shui
5:00 - Inuyasha - 89 - Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers

Jesus, there's only like 1 good episode tonight. Bleh.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Haha, you know it's bad when you can tell it's filler from the episode title. Might as well be a hot springs episode.

Raxus

Apparently the new version is censored as hell and lame compared to the original. (Or that's what the impressions were for the first 10 eps, lol.)

It is weird. I dunno the story behind it but it started out censoring some of the material then...well if I had photoshop I would post a certain image with YOU CAN SMILE AGAIN! on it to show how far down the rabbit hole we have gotten. Needless to say it is now pretty gruesome (in some cases worse than the manga in terms of violence). Yorkshin is proof of that.

Edit FOUND IT!

tumblr_mrpuhaHejA1sfmcgco1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom