• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It doesnt matter if youre a man or woman in battle" , Nicely said Ten-Ten, too bad you're in the wrong manga/anime.

Edit: Seriously, a slap , just disqualify both now for wasting everyone's time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Whats a female" Kishi

"Hinata really would have been the better lead" - Kishi
"I would never date any of my female characters, they're fictional." - Kishi
"If I ever had to date a male character, it would be Shikamaru" - Kishi

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
"Hinata really would have been the better lead" - Kishi
"I would never date any of my female characters, they're fictional." - Kishi
"If I ever had to date a male character, it would be Shikamaru" - Kishi

He's completely right on the first one. Hinata's backstory is so much better than Sakura's.

I'd love to see what a better writer could have done with this setting and set of characters.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
She did things there?

actually yeah
especially when she gets the fan, she doesnt get that much "screentime" in the manga but in episodes they have her kicking ass until the fan drains her energy, then she went thirsty for the fan and has been getting screentime but mostly as comic relief

Amikami

Banned
He's right. I remember that clear as day.

Wow that's crazy. Usually they compensate by giving more health or speed or something else. Even still, looking at the material source, that's absolutely accurate considering how they're represented.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
He's completely right on the first one. Hinata's backstory is so much better than Sakura's.

I'd love to see what a better writer could have done with this setting and set of characters.

I'm not disagreeing.
Sure, most of Hinata's character is "I want Naruto's dick" but she's shown she can actually fight. That's more than Sakura has ever done..

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

That's not why her prefers Hinata though...

Its no coincidence that the only female character he likes is the one who is quiet and obedient, even when always neglected...

Like I said all those years ago, Maka the greatest female character in all of manga.

Even the leaf village is sexist. Ninja training is flower arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom