• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
Wait are these real quotes?

Her plot is much deeper and far more enjoyable too

Those are real. Kishi has a lot of gold quotes. One I remember in particular is an answer he gave to the question
What would happen if Sasuke drank Suigetsu? Answer: "*laughs* He would definitely come out Sasuke's bottom" Most awkward thing ever. Had me laughing forever.

Azure J

> Talk about something that makes sense regarding blending into the society of another village as female under cover OPs

> Immediately mention that today's class for the girls is flower arrangement

Jesus Christ. :lol

Real Ninja Shit

"Is that what's hot out in these streets? Arrangin' flowers?"

"Girls, even though you are basically soldiers, we'll be learning useless shit like flower arrangement. Some argue this might make you useless warriors, but we don't think so."

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Those are real. Kishi has a lot of gold quotes. One I remember in particular is an answer he gave to the question
What would happen if Sasuke drank Suigetsu

I do remember that hinata quote, I also remember he said sasuke is his favorite character, but also sasuke is one of the hardest to draw.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Their rivalry and hatred is all about a boy. Progressive!

Someone needs to re-write Naruto so it doesn't blow ass.

Raxus

OK, rant time.
Kishi recently wrote the source of chakra was a woman who fucked everything up and had to have her son bail her out of trouble. Kishi seems to constantly unintentionally hate the opposite sex. Naruto throws all of Hinata's affection back in her face. Sakura shows off her new power, does nothing has to get bailed out and goes back to white magein'. Sakura professes her love to Naruto to try and trick him. She still wants the Sauce D though. It is like Kishi never talked to a woman before. He is the epitomy of everything you shouldn't do win writing a character.
/rant over

Amikami

Banned
I do remember that hinata quote, I also remember he said sasuke is his favorite character, but also sasuke is one of the hardest to draw.

Yeah. Because the eyes often make him look too old. I think that's one reason why he changed Sasuke's hair. It helps him look younger.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Their rivalry and hatred is all about a boy. Progressive!

Someone needs to re-write Naruto so it doesn't blow ass.

So much this. I wish it could happen. All the parts are good, (plot, setting characters) but the actual execution is utter shit 90% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom