• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

This is the part where I wish Cyborg Raiden would come in and slash them up Trunks style with RULES OF NATURE playing in the background.

Man I forgot how slow this stuff was until based Gaara vs Lee.

Seda

Fighting over Sasuke? They should have fought for a Klondike bar instead. Least there's satisfaction at the end of the fight.

KuGsj.gif

We have another episode of this? Bah

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Flower gathering could be an elective. Or it could be for cover work, or hell it could even be a side lesson to a beginners class on poisoning...

Amikami

Banned
Everyone's shocked that they punched each other. Lol.

So the battle concludes next episode. Man I thought this all happened in one episode. So much freakin bad back story.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Everyone's shocked that they punched each other. Lol.

So the battle concludes next episode. Man I thought this all happened in one episode. So much freakin bad back story.

Well they spent 25 minutes just staring at each other so any kind of movement is shocking.

I'm sure the next episode will be action packed as hell and we'll have a clear winner in the end proving once and for all who is the better fighter. Right? Oh and there will be no more sexist stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom