• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, the thing Naruto can also boast all of those broad claims and I get bent out of shape because people act like Toonami was and is DBZ and nothing else.
Where has anyone in this thread said or acted like "Toonami was and is DBZ and nothing else" because I can't recall anyone ever making that claim.

And if Naruto can boast all those claims as you say, where is the evidence? If I am expected to provide some shouldn't you be as well?

Now, I'm not actually asking you to provide any because it would be silly for me to expect you to do all that work just to prove a point on a message board. See how annoying that can be?

I don't know why you came at me the way that you did. I'm not one of those people who think DBZ is the sole reason for the success of the block (although it did play a major part). All I'm saying is that DBZ reached levels of popularity in America that Naruto could only have dreamed to achieve. Naruto was popular in its own right but like Schadenfreude said, DBZ was a cultural phenomenon.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
How is the Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto thing even an argument?

When was the last time you saw someone in a Naruto Hawaiian shirt? Now compare that to the number of DBZ Hawaiian shirts you can find at your average thrift shop

Actually, i'm pretty sure WWF's biggest year was 2000, which featured Rock on top and no Austin.

That may be correct, but beside the point in that there have been others besides Hogan, just as there have been others besides DBZ. It is not that I even like DBA or Naruto, personally I think there both kind of shit shows, but I am also not swallowing the claim that DBZ is like, well, One Piece in Japan without some actual data.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Actually from the perspective of the box office and merch sales, Stone Cold Steve Austin was the biggest draw of all time, which gets to my point, this question of DBZ and Naruto is not as cut and dried as I am being led to believe.

SCSA would have been the biggest overall draw of all time if he hadn't been injured so much.

Hogan was on top for nine years in WWF and 4 years in WCW and is still the biggest draw in the history of the business.

DBZ is unquestionably the most successful anime in the US.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
SCSA would have been the biggest overall draw of all time if he hadn't been injured so much.

Hogan was on top for nine years in WWF and 4 years in WCW and is still the biggest draw in the history of the business.

DBZ is unquestionably the most successful anime in the US.

That is interesting, maybe this is indeed correct.

That may be correct, but beside the point in that there have been others besides Hogan, just as there have been others besides DBZ. It is not that I even like DBA or Naruto, personally I think there both kind of shit shows, but I am also not swallowing the claim that DBZ is like, well, One Piece in Japan without some actual data.
Nobody ever said DBZ in America at its height is comparable to One Piece in Japan, now you're just making things up. You've got multiple people here telling you that DBZ is by far the most successful anime of all time here in the US, do you really expect us to gather empirical data or a blogspot post to change your mind? I think you're being a tad stubborn here Shard.

MikeMyers

From what I remember, DBZ was huge on Toonami and by 2005 was slowing down due to GT ending. Then Naruto came in around that time and got big. Shippuden just kind of came to Disney XD out of nowhere and left out of nowhere, and then Kai came to NIcktoons and was a bit hit.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yes, there is a whole hell of a lot of anecdotal data for the case of DBZ and indeed I concede it may be the most popular anime of all time. That being said, I also do not know the numbers and can't say for certain either. Also, just becuase a bunch of people say something to me does not mean I am going to take it as fact either.

bigkrev

The headline match of the biggest Wrestling PPV of all time? Bobby Lashley vs Umaga (Wrestlemania 23)

Just to show you that common perception doesn't always equal reality.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The headline match of the biggest Wrestling PPV of all time? Bobby Lashley vs Umaga (Wrestlemania 23)

Just to show you that common perception doesn't always equal reality.

Quite, I get the feeling that the most successful anime is probably something like Pokemon or Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh! but it still could be DBZ.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I don't hate this show, in fact, I actually rather like it. It just isn't the action show people were expecting, but also isn't pointless and unearnestly grimdark like Casshern Sins was.

tumblr_m5pl71UTAJ1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Quite, I get the feeling that the most successful anime is probably something liek Pokemon or Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh! but it still could be DBZ.
Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh as overall properties (anime, tcg, video games, toys, manga, etc) at their peaks might have been bigger than DBZ in America, but even then it's close. However, if we are just looking at anime then DBZ is unrivaled.

Naruto as an IP couldn't even touch the "big 3" of DBZ, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh at their peaks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pokémon is certainly the longest lasting anime in America, but it's done most of it at fairly undesirable time slots and its apparently never done that well in DVD sales.

It does great merch though but can you lay that at the feet of the anime or at the feet of the game.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
No, I am getting into a fuss because you used these words. "but it never even came close to the popularity of DBZ during it's peak." It isn't that you said DBZ is more popular then Naruto, you have claimed that DBZ is an order of magnitude more popular when that is not true. Here, some evidence is needed, we can start with this 20 minute roll of Naruto promos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIZybQOMjuY or the fact that Naruto once got a weekend marathon of nothing but Naruto and I can keep going. I have problem with this because this is the same lines that DBZ fans use to claim new Toonami isn't worth shit with out the great and mighty DBZ at the forefront.

Yes, there is a whole hell of a lot of anecdotal data for the case of DBZ and indeed I concede it may be the most popular anime of all time. That being said, I also do not know the numbers and can't say for certain either.
In Japan:
ibuFX1nMmsIT6G.gif

The site also notes that Akira Toriyama's original Dragon Ball manga has sold over 230 million copies worldwide.

Unless you want to try and argue that Naruto has sold over 100 million copies outside of Japan (bahaha), Dragonball has outsold Naruto by a long shot, despite having less volumes. Dragonball was Shueisha's best selling series worldwide until One Piece overtook it a few years ago.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, see that I can accept, not an exact measuring stick but that is hard numbers, which is what I asked for in the first place. Just needed something more then vague anecdotes. Also, pop-cultural osmosis I find surprisingly limited otherwise Speed Racer would be one of the most successful anime titles of all time, which I guess it is along those lines.

You don't need numbers to tell you cats are more popular pets than snakes in America. This is a weird example but I think you get the point; sometimes simple observations and common sense are all you need rather than empirical data.

I can't really fault Shard for wanting hard evidence but unless you were living under a rock from 2000-2008, it was pretty clear that the DBZ anime was a runaway success in America and spawned a media empire only rivaled by Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. Naruto, while popular in its own right, never even scratched the surface of their success.

However, I am glad grandjedi posted that manga sales chart. It's good to have data like that. Appreciate it man.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
To clarify I harbored no doubts on the bigness of DBZ, however the claim that Naruto never even scratched the surface of the success of DBZ is not quite true either, indeed the issue I have with your line of thinking is actually Naruto enjoyed while smaller but still similar success. Got tons of airtime, sold a lot of merch, video games were made, and indeed Naruto became synonymous with Toonamt. Indeed, Naruto is arguably more dominating of the Toonami then even DBZ was.

To clarify I harbored no doubts on the bigness of DBZ, however the claim that Naruto never even scratched the surface of the success of DBZ is not quite true either, indeed the issue I have with your line of thinking is actually Naruto enjoyed while smaller but still similar success. Got tons of airtime, sold a lot of merch, video games were made, and indeed Naruto became synonymous with Toonamt. Indeed, Naruto is arguably more dominating of the Toonami then even DBZ was.
I'm sorry but I can't take this post seriously. I never claimed Naruto wasn't a success in America, just that it didn't come close to the popularity of Dragon Ball Z. Both were big but DBZ is on a whole different level.

Naruto enjoyed similar (yet smaller, wat?) success to DBZ in America? Naruto was more dominating of toonami than DBZ at its peak?

No dude. Just no.

And the media sales argument isn't worth mentioning. I would bet if you took DBZ's highest grossing year in terms of merchandise and compared it to Naruto's that it wouldn't even be close.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'm sorry but I can't take this post seriously.

Naruto enjoyed similar (yet smaller, wat?) success to DBZ in America? Naruto was more dominating of toonami than DBZ at its peak?

No dude. Just no.

And I would bet if you took DBZ highest grossing year in terms of merchandise and compared it to Naruto's that it wouldn't even be close.

Context is everything MCXC Pioneer, I can't argue that DBZ is bigger then Naruto the data is not there but also you making this sound like Hulk Hogan Vs Barry Horowitz, when it is more a case of Hulk Hogan Vs. HHH or John Cena. Also, let us not forget that this is a thread about Toonami and in this context, no, I get say just no, DBZ and Naruto enjoyed about the same success, the both became the face of the block, enjoyed extensive play time, got several episodes a week or day, got marathons out the ass and were both huge draws for the block.

Why do I say Naruto was more dominating? Well, because Dragon Ball Z didn't build Toonami alone, there we those other shows, Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, and so on and so forth. All of those shows are from the the DBZ era, one of the reasons Toonami died is becuase they kind of lacked Star Power outside out Naruto.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Not really :p

Z-Day Ratings, and CN Total Day Ratings for May Programming highlights of the month included last Friday's (5/25/01, 5-7 p.m.) Z-Day, a two-hour block of Toonami's highest-rated program, Dragon Ball Z, featuring the viewers' choice (via online voting) of two episodes that aired from 5-6 p.m. Z-Day earned tripled-digit ratings and delivery increases across kid, tween and teen demographics compared to the same time period last year. Kids 6-11 ratings (3.2) and delivery (542,000) increased by 146 percent and 171 percent, respectively. Tweens 9-14 ratings (2.7) and delivery (471,000) improved by 125 percent and 171 percent, while teens 12-17 ratings (2.4) and delivery (386,000) grew by 100 percent and 117 percent. Also, boys 9-14 ratings (3.9) and delivery (346,000) posted 144 percent and 179 percent growth.
http://www.animenewsservice.com/archives/june11.htm

Cartoon Network's action-packed weekday afternoon franchise, Toonami (Monday-Friday, 5-7 p.m.), introduced brand new episodes of top-rated Dragon Ball Z and a new animé series direct from Japan that rocketed double-digit delivery and ratings increases among its target kid demos, according to Nielsen Media Research. Among tweens 9-14, the block grew 24% in delivery (734,000) and 21% in rating (2.9), compared to the same time period last year. With boys 9-14, the franchise gained 34% in delivery (629,000) and 32% in rating (4.9).

Dragon Ball Z (5:30 p.m.), the ongoing adventures of Super Saiyan warrior Goku, continued to capture Toonami's largest audiences with brand new episodes that produced double-digit delivery and ratings growth among tween viewers. And the U.S. premiere of Rurouni Kenshin (6:30 p.m.) also inspired remarkable delivery and ratings increases. Highlights of both series performances vs. their corresponding time period in 2002 are as follows:

Dragon Ball Z (5:30 p.m.)

* Tweens 9-14 delivery (933,000) increased by 56%, and ratings (3.7) by 54%.
* Boys 9-14 delivery (796,000) grew by 67%, and ratings (6.2) by 63%

Rurouni Kenshin (6:30 p.m.)

* Tweens 9-14 delivery (691,000) expanded by 38%, and ratings (2.7) by 35%
* Boys 9-14 delivery (590,000) jumped 45%, and ratings (4.6) jumped 44%.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2003-03-31/toonami-ratings-information

Compare that to Naruto during its most dominate phase:

Three popular Anime series proved the on-going U.S. popularity of
Japanese animation this November as each program earned significant
double-digit delivery and ratings growth among Cartoon Network's
target audience of tweens 9-14, according to Nielsen Media
Research. Presented within TOONAMI, the network's weekend franchise
of action-adventure programming, Zatch Bell (Saturday, 8:30 p.m.),
Naruto (Saturday, 9 p.m.) and One Piece (Saturday, 9:30 p.m.) also
produced considerable growth among kids 6-11 throughout November,
and the later two series both ranked #1 on all television-broadcast
and cable-for delivery and ratings of boys 9-14. Highlights of each
program's average performance throughout November vs. the same time
period on Cartoon Network last year include the following:

Zatch Bell (Saturdays in November, 8:30pm)

* Tweens 9-14 delivery (633,000) increased by 33% and ratings (2.6) by 37%.
* Kids 6-11 delivery (616,000) and ratings (2.5) both expanded by 9%.

Naruto (Saturdays in November, 9pm)

* Tweens 9-14 delivery (790,000) improved by 70% and ratings (3.2) by 68%.
* Kids 6-11 delivery (654,000) grew by 22% and ratings (2.7) by 23%.
* Series ranked #1 in its time period on all television for ratings (4.7)
and delivery (587,000) of boys 9-14.

One Piece (Saturdays in November, 9:30pm)

* Tweens 9-14 delivery (694,000) leapt by 23% and ratings (2.8) by 22%.
* Kids 6-11 delivery (622,000) rose by 20% and ratings (2.6) by 24%.
* Series ranked #1 in its time period on all television for ratings (4.0)
and delivery (499,000) of boys 9-14.
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Rec/rec.arts.anime.misc/2005-12/msg00497.html

Dragonball Z dominated the ratings and its fellow toonami shows. Back in its heyday it did better than even Cartoon Network's current rating darling, Adventure Time. Meanwhile, Naruto, while it did dominate, never reached DBZ's heights nor did it have as large of a gap between its competitors.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This is why empirical data is rather useful and yes I have already conceded the point that Dragon Ball Z is indeed factually the bigger franchise. Not really the issue anymore. Also, I lacked clarity, I meant of their respective eras, especially during the end times of Toonami, but it seems that is truly mistaken.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Besides being really lazy tonight the only reason I didn't bother looking it up is that DBZ is just plain accepted by all the fans as the most popular anime CN has ever aired and haven't ever questioned that impression.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sometimes it is good to question these things, indeed this is why empirical data is sometimes needed, it separates the truth from truthiness.

Context is everything MCXC Pioneer, I can't argue that DBZ is bigger then Naruto the data is not there but also you making this sound like Hulk Hogan Vs Barry Horowitz, when it is more a case of Hulk Hogan Vs. HHH or John Cena. Also, let us not forget that this is a thread about Toonami and in this context, no, I get say just no, DBZ and Naruto enjoyed about the same success, the both became the face of the block, enjoyed extensive play time, got several episodes a week or day, got marathons out the ass and were both huge draws for the block.

Why do I say Naruto was more dominating? Well, because Dragon Ball Z didn't build Toonami alone, there we those other shows, Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, and so on and so forth. All of those shows are from the the DBZ era, one of the reasons Toonami died is becuase they kind of lacked Star Power outside out Naruto.

The thing though is that this is a case of Hulk Hogan vs Barry Horowitz.

Here are the ratings for Naruto's toonami premier in 2005:

- Tweens 9-14 delivery (572,000) increased by 20% and ratings (2.3) by 21%.
- Kids 6-11 delivery (575,000) expanded by 15% and ratings (2.4) by 14%.
- Tween boys 9-14 delivery (443,000) and ratings (3.5) both surged by 25%.
- Boys 6-11 delivery (432,000) jumped by 16% and ratings (3.5) by 17%.
- The Saturday night replay of Naruto (10 p.m.) was the highest-rated program of the week on Cartoon Network with tweens 9-14 (2.8/700,000) and tween boys 9-14 (4.7/594,000).

Now compare that to the premier of a new season of DBZ in 2003 (3/31) when the series was on the decline in terms of peak popularity. Also keep in mind that this premiered at 5:30PM on a weekday, not a Saturday night at 9 or 10PM:

- Tweens 9-14 delivery (933,000) increased by 56%, and ratings (3.7) by 54%.
- Boys 9-14 delivery (796,000) grew by 67%, and ratings (6.2) by 63%

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2003-03-31/toonami-ratings-information

Also, compare it to the Nicktoons TV premier of DBZ Kai back in 2010:

"Dragon Ball Z Kai sets new record as highest-rated series premiere in network's history."

Nicktoons also posted its highest-rated and most-watched May with total viewers (+18%), K6-11 (+33% in rating), B6-11 (+27% in delivery), T9-14 (+32% in delivery) and B9-14 (+25% in rating). Nicktoons record-setting performance was driven by the premiere of Dragon Ball Z Kai (Monday, May 24, 8–9 p.m. ET), which set a new record as the highest-rated series premiere in the network’s history with total viewers, T9-14 and B9-14. ”
http://blog.funimation.com/2010/06/nicktoons-may-10-ratings/

Nicktoons record performance was driven by the premiere of Dragon Ball Z Kai (Monday, May 24, 8 – 9 p.m. ET), which set a new record as the highest-rated series premiere in the network’s history with total viewers (record previously held by Wolverine and The X-Men, January 23, 2009)

Thanks to the abundance of advertising for the series done by Nicktoons and Marvel, the Nicktoons Network premiere of Wolverine and the X-Men garnered over 3,500,000 viewers, one of the network's highest ratings ever.

Hindsight, Part One - 3,436,000 viewers
Hindsight, Part Two - 4,589,000 viewers

http://forum.esforces.com/archive/index.php/t-77751.html (funimation link is broken, this is the best I could find but it's accurate)

Granted, Naruto started picking up steam in 2006 which was probably its most successful year in terms of toonami ratings. Lets take a look at a sample from May of 2006:

Naruto (Saturday, 9 p.m.)
- Ranked #1 in its time period on all television-broadcast and cable-with boys 6-11 and tween boys 9-14
- Kids 6-11 delivery (893,000) rocketed ahead by 87% and ratings (3.7) by 85%
- Tweens 9-14 delivery (974,000) catapulted by a whopping 105% and ratings (4.0) by 111%

While these are good numbers, they really don't even come close to rivaling what DBZ could do at it's peak or even now (look at Kai as an example). I can dig up the numbers if you'd like but trust me, DBZ was pulling in way more viewers on average. What's most impressive was that it was getting tons of viewers during the week consistently, not once
per Saturday night.

Dragon Ball Z didn't build toonami alone but it came pretty darn close. Do you really think that Thundercats, Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, etc were complimentary "stars" to DBZ during the era that it starting getting big? The answer is probably not, toonami didn't have another high profile show to carry the block along with DBZ until Gundam Wing came along. Heck, the premier of Endless Waltz is one of the highest rated events in block history.

Sorry if this isn't exactly 100% concise, I'm running on little sleep and using mobile. I'll edit this in the morning if needed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DBZ gave them the money and prestige to get all that other stuff done.

Hell DBZ's run was what got DBZ redubbed by Funimation in the first place. DBZ got DBZ made, similar but not quite as extreme as the Adult Swim Family Guy run leading to DVD sales which got that show restarted.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think Naruto or Bleach could have been the next DBZ, the timing for both of them was just a tab bite late. The American debuts were just before anime started losing its pop culture hold. Early 2000s, networks were bringing anything they could over with the success of DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon and Pokemon. If the dubs had been brought over closer to the original Japanese airings, they'd be even stronger franchises than they are now.

You look at where anime in America was in 2001, 2002, 2003 and then compare it to 2008, 2009, and 2010 and I think you can see a huge difference, let alone where we're at now. Distributors and manga companies were dropping like flies around the same time Toonami got the axe.

My best explanation is that American animation just got better. That is to say, it got broader. There were more shows popping up that had youth and adult audiences that the networks had complete control of. CN gets all that Adventure Time and Regular Show money. And markets do get over saturated. But you look at the DBZ Kai and DBZ GT ratings NickToons (which is available in fewer homes nationwide than CN if I remember correctly) gets and it makes you wonder.

I think Bleach and Naruto just missed their window, ever so slightly. They got a taste, but they'll never be able to dance in the sun. One Piece...that was just a complete botch job. Tonally the show just doesn't lend itself to being popular in America, but their first run at things completely soured the reception.

I honestly couldn't come up with an explanation for why DBZ has been this popular for this long. It's good, I loved it as a kid...but it's a 20 year old show with some pretty terrible pacing at times.

Naruto basically was Toonami during those last years though, at least from what I saw. Anytime I turned past Cartoon Network is was a Toonami Naruto marathon. Naruto and Bobobobobobobo or whatever the fuck that show was.

I dunno about that. An entire generation of people still quote the Pokemon opening to this day. XD

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was

Teardrop.jpg

One fluke does not fix their awful track record, maybe two if we count Ygo but that's it

I thought Shaman King was okay and Ultimate Muscle fell under the category of "so bad it's good"

I think Naruto or Bleach could have been the next DBZ, the timing for both of them was just a tab bite late. The American debuts were just before anime started losing its pop culture hold. Early 2000s, networks were bringing anything they could over with the success of DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon and Pokemon. If the dubs had been brought over closer to the original Japanese airings, they'd be even stronger franchises than they are now.

You look at where anime in America was in 2001, 2002, 2003 and then compare it to 2008, 2009, and 2010 and I think you can see a huge difference, let alone where we're at now. Distributors and manga companies were dropping like flies around the same time Toonami got the axe.

My best explanation is that American animation just got better. That is to say, it got broader. There were more shows popping up that had youth and adult audiences that the networks had complete control of. CN gets all that Adventure Time and Regular Show money. And markets do get over saturated. But you look at the DBZ Kai and DBZ GT ratings NickToons (which is available in fewer homes nationwide than CN if I remember correctly) gets and it makes you wonder.

I think Bleach and Naruto just missed their window, ever so slightly. They got a taste, but they'll never be able to dance in the sun. One Piece...that was just a complete botch job. Tonally the show just doesn't lend itself to being popular in America, but their first run at things completely soured the reception.

I don't think Naruto or Bleach had a real shot at reaching DBZ levels of popularity in America. I'm not saying this because I think they're inferior properties, more so because they missed out on the American anime boom of the late 90's-mid 2000's that toonami spearheaded. During that time DBZ was toonami's golden child and exploded in popularity, just look at all the licensed merchandise for proof. I mean you've got to think, for a lot of people, toonami was their first real exposure to anime and DBZ was by far the most popular show on the block. By the time Naruto and Bleach came around the boom had ended and these shows were easily available online.

I think One Piece could have been a hit in America on the same level as Naruto but 4kids really did mishandle the property which ruined any chance of it becoming big in America. The dub was truly horrendous, after the Don Krieg arc I just couldn't force myself to watch it anymore and turned back to subs.

The one thing 4kids did well was their theme songs. Pokemon, Ygo, shaman king, ultimate muscle, sonic x, Kirby right back at ya. All songs I can sing to this day

Raxus

People hate on this because they butchered the series while it is a well done opening that explains the show quite well.

Eh, the original opening did that and the opening was 10 times better. In fact it was so good it comes back several times throughout the shows run. Taking it out really ruins a particular point in the show as well.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI

and yes, I am putting this up there to agree with you, not refute it.

People hate on this because they butchered the series while it is a well done opening that explains the show quite well.

Yeah, I'm not especially fond of the One Piece rap but there are worse opening themes on American television. Kid shows theme songs are cheesy. The Pokemon theme is cheesy as fuck and people love that.

I love One Piece, but I don't think any of the Japanese openings have really wowed me. The first version of "We Are!" is pretty milktoast and goofy. So yeah we got the One Piece rap, but I would say they're on about the same level of coolness. If I had to say what the highest quality show with the worst openings was, One Piece would be #1 on the list.

Yeah, I'm not especially fond of the One Piece rap but there are worse opening themes on American television. Kid shows theme songs are cheesy. The Pokemon theme is cheesy as fuck and people love that.

I love One Piece, but I don't think any of the Japanese openings have really wowed me. The first version of "We Are!" is pretty milktoast and goofy. So yeah we got the One Piece rap, but I would say they're on about the same level of coolness. If I had to say what the highest quality show with the worst openings was, One Piece would be #1 on the list.

no love for the current opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom