• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Ha! I entered a Funimation contest to win some E7 AO stuff and I won. Now i'll be ready for when it airs on Toonami.

Congrats on the win but ToonamiGAF doesn't need the shit that is E7AO. This show is a billion times more offensive than any of the garbage that I had to put through in SAO. Well... as a stand-alone maybe not but as a fan of the original AO is such a heaping pile of garbage that needs to not exist.

Congrats on the win but ToonamiGAF doesn't need the shit that is E7AO. This show is a billion times more offensive than any of the garbage that I had to put through in SAO. Well... as a stand-alone maybe not but as a fan of the original AO is such a heaping pile of garbage that needs to not exist.

It'll happen and you know it. Don't be afraid of the truth.

kayos90

I absolutely loathe E7AO for its mere existence. The way the characters are written is so inconceivably bad, the story is a huge overly complicated mess filled with so much convoluted bullshit that it makes Final Fantasy XIII-2 look like a fucking masterpiece, and it gives fucking Niji a bad name. No. NO!. NO! FUCK NO! I'd rather watch the movie than this piece of shit.

Oh gosh. No. NO. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pffttttt, beware of the truth. D:

But, Toonami is more likely to transition away from Anime Swim throughout the years. Maybe half cartoons or something.

e24b5a9bb4ccda98d175.png

Them views.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
man i really need to go back and finish AO, from how many episodes ive seen its relatively unoffensive lol, last episode i left off on was
when this shonen dude came and fucked everything up and then left with the main's girl, NTGRing him.

kayos90

man i really need to go back and finish AO, from how many episodes ive seen its relatively unoffensive lol, last episode i left off on was
when this shonen dude came and fucked everything up and then left with the main's girl, NTGRing him.

Beginning of the bad.

Raxus

I'd like some Tiger Bunny bumps made. It is a shame it kinda missed the Toonami boat but it would be fantastic if they could show it. They finished dubbing it a few months back.

just know to never take the story too seriously, theres some good drama here and there, but dont thnk of it as something trying to be high art or whatever, remember the mangaka use to be a hentai artist

Haha I'm not worried about that at all, I just want good action and great breast jiggle that's all I expect from the series.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
High School of the Dead Season Two? Goody gumdrops.

This news make my scrotum hurt

I can sometimes watch a show for its camp and ridiculousness and enjoy it (Black Lagoon, Hellsing, etc) but High School of the Dead rubs me the wrong way. If a show could give a person a rash, it would be that one.

I've said too much.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, the 2nd season is FINALLY coming? Been wanting to see that continue in anime form for quite some time. Though yeah, a link with confirmation would be nice.

foxuzamaki

not to be THAT GUY, but anyone have a link to this? there have been season 2 rumors and fake announcements pretty much since the show ended.

would like a link aswell, all i know is that season 2 has been in production since forever, but they cant do anything because the author wouldnt get up off his/her lazy ass

Raxus

Sadly I think I was mistaken. But I can source the confusion. The OVA which teases season 2 was just dubbed into english so I guess people took it as confirmation season 2 this fall. When I went to anime news network the last update was for the blu ray. The second season has been confirmed but the author went on a hiatus and apparently the second season had a pin put in it.

Now I am pissed I didn't look into this further.

Sadly I think I was mistaken. But I can source the confusion. The OVA which teases season 2 was just dubbed into english so I guess people took it as confirmation season 2 this fall. When I went to anime news network the last update was for the blu ray. The second season has been confirmed but the author went on a hiatus and apparently the second season had a pin put in it.

boo-this-man-o.gif

foxuzamaki

Boo_this_man.gif

The Red Cyclone has let us down.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
From the Toonami Tumblr

8.31 Schedule - ONE NIGHT ONLY
12:00am – 2:30am – Evangeleon 2.22

2:30am – 2:45am – (Surprise)

2:45am – 3:15am – Star Wars: The Clone Wars

3:15am – 3:45am – Big O

3:45am – 4:00am – (Encore of Surprise)

4:00am – 4:30am – Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

4:30am – 5:00am – Cowboy Bebop

5:00am – 5:30am – Inuyasha

5:30am – 6:00am – Inuyasha

So what it is, it's 15 minutes long. We know that for sure now.

Holy shit. High School of the Dead Season 2 this fall? I can't handle so much plot and backstory.

shut up, for real? YES!

edit:

son of a bitch

Boo this man!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI

and yes, I am putting this up there to agree with you, not refute it.

People hate on this because they butchered the series while it is a well done opening that explains the show quite well.

But even this opening gets fundamental basic facts of the series wrong, like how Gold Roger was executed, due to 4Kids just making shit up.

The third sentence you hear in the series is a plot error. That's impressive efficiency.

Also, good to see that schedule is confirmed as legit. Hope for Kick-Heart increasing...

Man, this whole E7AO business is really bumming me out. I had seen that the reaction to the show wasn't positive, but it only hit me yesterday that the sequel to a show I really enjoyed is apparently terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom