• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

they never, ever check for tickets anymore in movie theatres, its so weird, you can so easily sneak in and they will never know

In my area, I find it's highly dependent on the theater and time. In the smaller town theaters during matinees or weekday screenings, they never man the ticket check. During big premieres, it's always checked. At the nicer theaters in larger towns, and at indie theaters I go to, you can't even enter the main building without a ticket. The bigger theaters block just after the ticket counter and the indie theaters sell tickets right at the entrance.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder what they're going to do with the jasmine character, cause unlike the rest of hte cast she's an actual little girl which means shes growing up.

Her actress already hit puberty by Season 3, her voice is noticeably deeper. Season 4... that will be interesting though.

RagnarokX

they never, ever check for tickets anymore in movie theatres, its so weird, you can so easily sneak in and they will never know

Really? Here they almost always check your ticket when you enter the theater and if it's a big blockbuster near release with a line outside the auditorium they might check your ticket again before you enter the auditorium.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
In my area, I find it's highly dependent on the theater and time. In the smaller town theaters during matinees or weekday screenings, they never man the ticket check. During big premieres, it's always checked. At the nicer theaters in larger towns, and at indie theaters I go to, you can't even enter the main building without a ticket. The bigger theaters block just after the ticket counter and the indie theaters sell tickets right at the entrance.
yeah it depends on the place mostly but if you can get by the ticket check before walking to the theatre, which is usually cause they're always distracted and dont pay attention when people walk past them, then your homefree cause they never have some guy walk down the ailes checking for tickets
Her actress already hit puberty by Season 3, her voice is noticeably deeper. Season 4... that will be interesting though.

its possible they might do a timeskip for her sake

Wassup all. My account was approved recently, or something like that. I'd been lurking for a bit and just wanted to say you guys are hilarious.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Wassup all. My account was approved recently, or something like that. I'd been lurking for a bit and just wanted to say you guys are hilarious.

welcome to nerds looking at cartoons the thread, youve been approved on a very special night

Welcome to Toonami GAF please enjoy your stay, we always enjoy getting fresh meat new users hope you join us Saturday nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom