• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Soooo, we doing the Boondocks pre-show?
What's funny is that this episode is about the Freemans going to see a movie.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
She reminds me of Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing.

6kghxxSl.jpg

G3Akkuxl.jpg

one of my favorite characters from hellsing believe it or not, I love her cute german accent, plus im a sucker for girls with glasses

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I watch it if it is a good one, hell I probably watch it more frequently then Toonami itself because of my sleep schedule.

foxuzamaki

Soul Plane 2! Pfffft.

... Has anyone ever seen Soul Plane?

seen it several times, several of the voiceactors of boondocks was in soul plane, so retroactively looking back at this episode is hilarious, especially for granddad

Tenumi

Banned
Ugh.... my cable box crashed for the third time in four days. Goodbye TV guide.... At least it got it out of the way before Toonami...

foxuzamaki

they never, ever check for tickets anymore in movie theatres, its so weird, you can so easily sneak in and they will never know

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So he brought in all that food, but forgot the popcorn? :lol

Oh god this warning

they never, ever check for tickets anymore in movie theatres, its so weird, you can so easily sneak in and they will never know

Really? They do it religiously in NYC.

foxuzamaki

I wonder what they're going to do with the jasmine character, cause unlike the rest of the cast she's an actual little girl which means shes growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom