• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
What a....cool move.

ZhUn5oY.png

xWIS62M.png

OcSX5P2.png

Crocodile

I'll ask again, I know this is new for Jintor and Seda, I think it's new for Big Krev, who else has never read or seen this before?

*Raises hand*

I've absorbed some knowledge and plot points of One Piece from general osmosis being in close proximity to conversations involving anime/manga but I haven't actually seen anything past Skypeia till Toonami.

*Raises hand*

I've absorbed some knowledge and plot points of One Piece from general osmosis being in close proximity to conversations involving anime/manga but I haven't actually seen anything past Skypeia till Toonami.

I knew it. I said long ago that people knew stuff about One Piece even if they didn't particularly want to know.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*Raises hand*

Same here, I pretty much watched the 4Kids dub & then the Funimation dub for as long as it was on Fox Kids & then Cartoon Network until they took it off the air.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is how it happened in the manga, but instead of a group of people, he helped Tonjit to his family (the old man from Davy Back Fight).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom