• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
So correct me if I'm wrong

Maka is the weakest, Black Star is the strongest, Kid has the best control

Kid can easily resonate with Maka because he can lower his soul wavelength to her level, but Black Star only knows how to go all in which breaks the link. This creating the conflict as Maka wants to be the leader but Black Star always wants to go all out

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Okay, is it just me, or do ads keep randomly reload to something different about every 5-10 seconds now on Neogaf? I notice it's been doing that in the thread and on my subscriptions page.

Seda

Some of this does feel unnatural / forced to me, the three meisters were working together trying to stop Medusa, went to Kid's party, playing basketball, and now they have beef with eachother? seems unprovoked...dunno.

Kid can easily resonate with Maka because he can lower his soul wavelength to her level, but Black Star only knows how to go all in which breaks the link. This creating the conflict as Maka wants to be the leader but Black Star always wants to go all out

Yes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
does anyone else think this shit just seems out of nowhere?
Yeah, weren't they all just broing out? I'd understand if there was some kind of major wedge issue that they were responding to, but this is just them being jerks and not communicating for no reason.

Yup, that's how I understand it. But how isn't Kid the strongest, he's the son of Lord Death...plot hole?

Some of this does feel unnatural / forced to me, they three meisters were working together trying to stop Medusa, went to Kid's party, playing basketball, and now they have beef with eachother? seems unprovoked...dunno.

It's not a personality thing, it's a power thing. Maka simply is not as strong as Kid or Black Star, he won't lower his soul resonance to her level, and maybe Maka can't get up to his level.

Some of this does feel unnatural / forced to me, they three meisters were working together trying to stop Medusa, went to Kid's party, playing basketball, and now they have beef with eachother? seems unprovoked...dunno.

It's like stein said blackstar is so dominateng. It's an ego thing.

Jintor

I don't really mind how it's set-up, but I can see why it'd bother people. I think Soul Eater has earned enough emotional capital that it can spend some on kind of just jumping into a situation.

Yup, that's how I understand it. But how isn't Kid the strongest, he's the son of Lord Death...plot hole?

Forbidden Sword + His naturally overflowing spirit energy > Kid's half death abilities and two random street thug pistols

Kid probably would have been more powerful if he had chosen a more powerful partner, but he went with the twins due to his symmetry issues

ReiGun

I just chock this episode up to a fight between friends. But yeah, this does feel a little out of character for at least Black Star.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The issue here is Maka is used to being a leader and Black Star does not work well in a team because of his burning ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom