• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This was called the filler that killed bleach, I ain't seeing it this has been pretty exciting so far

Wasn't that just because of the timing of Bleach's cancellation and fans refusing to admit that Bleach was going to get cancelled no matter what? There were signs that Bleach was getting cancelled during the Aizen arc even.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Now's the part where we show how strong the enemy is by kicking Ishida's ass. Worf Effect hoooooo!

Astral

This was called the filler that killed bleach, I ain't seeing it this has been pretty exciting so far

From what I remember It's pretty action-packed and has really good animation. I'd say it's pretty damn enjoyable. I guess people were just really sick of filler.

EDIT: Yeah the timing was bad as well. All that filler after they defeated Aizen was fucking awful.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wasn't that just because of the timing of Bleach's cancellation and fans refusing to admit that Bleach was going to get cancelled no matter what? There were signs that Bleach was getting cancelled during the Aizen arc even.

Pretty much. Unless they wanted to do years and years of filler with no end in sight the only choice was to do what happened with Inuyasha.

Crocodile

BLAH BLAH random Japanese and German words BLAH

Yeah the animation and art for this episode is unusually good O_O

I will say I never understood how Bleach just kind of glosses over how much of a raging asshole and scumbag Mayuri is. SMH

Moaradin

This is actually well animated compared to some of the stuff I saw last arc. Why is filler better animated than the canon material?!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I know you know I know you know I know you know what you were going to do."

Learned from the best.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If the filler was like this arc I'd be ok with it

This is actually well animated compared to some of the stuff I saw last arc. Why is filler better animated than the canon material?!

They know the show is about to end and wanted to go out on a high note? They realized there was no point in putting money in the shitty Naruto anime anymore and moved the funds over here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom