• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw 1 episode of Fooly Cooly and some guy was yelling at me about Fooly Coolying around. I don't even know what a fooly cooly is...

Crocodile

Never understood why the Marines just don't end Luffy here. Like I know he's a Marine's grandson and had done somethings the government has found useful but they know full well he'll be a threat sooner or later :/
Well never understood besides plot armor/the series would just end here. Maybe they do a better job explaining it in a way that makes logical sense.

Chopper with the fake out bad news :p

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh Chopper, you always cry

Never understood why the Marines just don't end Luffy here. Like I know he's a Marine's grandson and had done somethings the government has found useful but they know full well he'll be a threat sooner or later :/
Well never understood besides plot armor/the series would just end here. Maybe they do a better job explaining it in a way that makes logical sense.

Chopper with the fake out bad news :p

It's because Aokiji's really a good guy at heart. Now if
Akainu
were here, then yea they'd be ULTRABONED

Moaradin

I actually watched the latest episode of One Piece last week even though I've only seen up to halfway through Water 7. The show sure is different now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom