• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now Roger gets to see Big Fau's gimmick up close and personal.

I always liked the idea of rotor fists working underwater, but I found it odd that the Big Fau model was part of the main forces of the invasion or whatever happened way back when.
I mean, it's clearly capable of raining fiery death, but still.

Oh man my mind is racing a thousand miles an hour right now. Angels glowing scars lead me to believe she isn't human or something along those lines. I'm calling it now - she turns into a megaduece. Things are slowly starting to make sense.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know I remember that specifric dorothy scream was used in a promo adult swim used once for big O, its very memorable.

Man, I still remember when they'd plug Dorothy's "ROGEEEER" line on the promos near the end of the 2nd Season. Good times.

Time for her to bust out the wet suit and save her man.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh man my mind is racing a thousand miles an hour right now. Angels glowing scars lead me to believe she isn't human or something along those lines. I'm calling it now - she turns into a megaduece. Things are slowly starting to make sense.
look where the wires pierced Rosewaters back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom